ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the tudor & CSI:NY & las vegal

Go down

the tudor & CSI:NY &  las vegal Empty the tudor & CSI:NY & las vegal

Post  ann1985 Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:53 pm

The Tudors DVD from Showtime are beautiful to watch. Most of rhe history is

correct. Henry VIII is portrayed so well as being rather nice when young and then getting really mean and cruel. Always interesting to watch. I was a huge fan of
The Tudors DVD, but I must admit I am pretty disappointed in where
The Tudors DVDis heading. Don't get me wrong, the acting is great and the

costumes & settings are wonderful. However, the first two seasons were the highlight of this series. Two seasons with Anne and the pacing was well done.
The Tudors DVDwas pretty awesome. But, then we come to Season 3, which squeezed

in a ton of stuff in a very, very short period of time. What did we get, 8 episodes? Now we find out that next season is the final season of the series. Despite how impressive
The Tudors DVD began, this is a very sad ending and I'm not sure I'll even watch

the final season. I know production was expensive, which is probably the reason for the limited number of episodes, but this is just way, way too short!

The fifth season of CSI:NY DVD continued to have fascinating, challenging stories and

changes that would effect the characters personally. This remains my favorite of the CSI:NY

DVD(I dislike the overwrought "CSI: Miami" compared to the more down-to-Earth CSI:NY

DVDbut that's me. When David Caruso takes off his sunglasses and throws out those snappy one-liners it reminds me of a bad Shatner moment). We get a number of solid extras

here which fans will enjoy but I hope that Paramount/CBS will resume including commentary tracks for the next season. The feel here is totally different from the mother series-

-CSI. Gary Sinese and ALL the cast are great, and really come together as a unit. Very original stories.

I love Las Vegas DVD, I bought all five seasons and I always thought

Las Vegas DVD Boxsetexceptionally well cast, performed, cut and directed.

Las Vegas DVD is silly yet fun and enjoyable and light too but somehow addictive.

I've watched Las Vegas DVDfrom the start and find

Las Vegas DVD still good to this day.If you've also watched Las Vegas from the

very beginning, you'll probably still like Las Vegas DVD Boxset but may find

Las Vegas DVD isn't it's finest work. There are still plenty of laughs and of

course there's Mike and Danny who provide a lot of eye candy for us girls. I still enjoy [url=http://www.dvdcollects.com/products/Las-Vegas-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS-

1611.html] Las Vegas DVD[/url] and hope that all Las Vegas Boxsetfans will as

well.

ann1985

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum