ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolton: 'Sheridan was my best friend'

Go down

Bolton: 'Sheridan was my best friend' Empty Bolton: 'Sheridan was my best friend'

Post  Nancybaby Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:18 am

Michael Bolton is still hurting a year after his split from Nicollette Sheridan, because he lost his "best friend."
The singer dated the "Desperate Housewives seasons 1-5 dvd " star in the 1990s, and they revived their romance in 2004 and made plans to marry, Cold Case box set before calling off their engagement last year.
Bolton insists his heavy work schedule Scrubs dvd box set contributed to the break-up and he doubts he will ever find another partner as special as Sheridan.
He tells Closer magazine, Criminal Minds 1-4 dvd box set"I wouldn't wish a relationship with me on someone. I'm touring, so I'm not physically present in one place enough. Entourage seasons 1-6 dvdThe worst thing about the end of the relationship (with Sheridan) Gilmore Girls series dvdwas losing your best friend in the world and your closest confidante.
It's a cliche, but I just want Nicollette to be happy. True Blood seasons 1-2 dvd You want the heat, the magic, the connection on every level, but ultimately it's the bond of deepest friendship that's the most powerful aspect to any relationship. Grey’s anatomy dvd box setThat life experience together isn't something you can replace. I can't find that particular type of love again as it was unique."

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down