ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Work for a Good Storyline

Go down

Will Work for a Good Storyline Empty Will Work for a Good Storyline

Post  Nancybaby Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:49 am

don't know how I feel about all the cast shenanigans on "House" this season. Cold Case box set Many of us have known since the beginning of the season that Cameron would be leaving the show and that 13 and Taub would be back. Gilmore Girls series dvdSo it made it a little difficult to get that into the whole Chase kills a malevolent dictator story line as it often seemed like a means to an end. Scrubs dvd box setChase and Cameron spent much of the last two seasons waiting for a good story line to come their way. And when they did appear, however briefly, Criminal Minds dvd box setit often felt like an after thought to appease fans. A little morsel to tide us over. This season seemed forced. Grey’s anatomy dvd box setI never quite believed that Chase would kill a patient. And as heart breaking as Cameron's speech to House was at the disney dvd collection end of the episode, I didn't think Cameron would give up on her marriage so easily even if she did think House had ruined Chase.
I've said this before but I wish the producers True Blood seasons 1-2 dvd and the writers could have figured out a way to include all the characters in story lines equally. Chase and Cameron are good characters who deserve better. Here's who else I think is in need of a good story line.
Mike on "Desperate Housewives :" Yes "Desperate Housewives" has some big problems this season. Starting with the fact that I'm only mildly curious about who the strangler is and I know the show has "Housewives" disney dvd collection in the title but the husbands are really suffering this season. I'm ready to let Orson go - he's kind of become this pathetic character that I simply can't muster up the energy to care about any more. Desperate Housewives seasons 1-5 dvd Here's hoping he's one of the causalities in the big December 6 plane crash episode. However, I've always liked Mike. He's often the only voice of reason among the Wisteria Lane clan and when he's front and center in the mystery (like he was in the first season and last season), disney dvd collection the show gives him a lot to do. But this season he's had nothing to do but react to Susan and Katherine's nonsense. He deserves more.
Angela on "the office :" Last year, she was in the middle of a very dysfunctional love triangle. But since both Dwight and Andy have broken up with her, one of the show's Scrubs dvd box set funniest characters hasn't had nearly enough to do.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down