ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xena Warrior Princess first aired in 1995

Go down

Xena Warrior Princess first aired in 1995 Empty Xena Warrior Princess first aired in 1995

Post  bless500 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:42 pm

I started watching house md dvd box about 2 years ago and I am hopelessly addicted. I find house md dvd entertaining.house md dvd box and his team keep things going each week with the story lines and there are usually 2 or 3 going on at the same time. Then add the mix of house md dvd between House and his team members and house md dvd gets fun & crazy! I will say that I could have easily lived with out the whole "gay thing" as I don't find that very entertaining and house md dvd did nothing to enhance the story. But other than that, I find House one of the best weekly programs on TV these days. Hugh Laurie is an amazing actor and I love his quirky behavior on house md dvd. I am giving house md dvd box set a 5 star rating! Oh and writing Amber back in for a few episodes is so fun! I love house md dvd and can't wait till next week's show is on!! Glad to hear that they will be coming back this fall with Season 6!
Xena Warrior Princess dvd box set first aired in 1995. Xena Warrior Princess dvd box set would enjoy a successful 6 seasons concluding in early 2001. The entire 6 seasons is soon to be available on a special DVD package starting March 8. Australian actress (and yes she did her own stunts) Lucy Lawless starred as the larger than life, heroic and complex character of Xena. It began when Xena met Hercules who changed her way of life. Formerly, Xena dvd box set had been a brutal, ruthless terrorist seeking revenge on the men who had raided her village. Hercules enlightened her and converted her into the side of good. Xena Warrior Princess dvd sets off to right the wrongs of the world and to protect the weak, heroically saving the Ancient World from all forms of evil. Sidekick Gabrielle (Renee O'Connor) is a bubbly, poetic and sensitive romantic whom Xena takes on as her protege. Trainig with Xena Warrior Princess dvd, Gabrielle undergoes a great change from shy poetess to confident and powerful warrior. Xena Warrior Princess dvd herself goes through much change, increasingly becoming more and more of the noble hero/martyr. Xena Warrior Princess dvd may be unsuitable for very young children say kids under 8. There is definate adult material- battle scenes, violence, war, physical fighting and even some nudity. I would have to say that it's rated PG-13 or even R.
Over eight seasons the writers of 'will and grace dvd' provided some genius moments of comedy, moments whose origins are hard to fathom even after repeat viewings.
will and grace dvd is right up there with 'Everybody Loves Raymond' as a classic of social commentary and observation, with a dash of madness thrown in.
Having never seen will and grace dvd on TV, the first episode was a bit of a shock - it was filmed 'live' with minimal editing and some mistakes from the will and grace dvd cast left in. It was also filmed using the same type of film that daytime soaps use. At least one other episode gets this treatment over the course of the will and grace dvd box set season and, after the initial surprise, it was a welcome addition to the will and grace dvd box set experience.

bless500

Back to top Go down