ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Office DVD

3 posters

Go down

The Office DVD Empty The Office DVD

Post  reddoor Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:25 am

Drop Dead Diva DVDYou're quite right. It even needs posterity. But it all hinges on the instinct for success. The Simpsons DVD Box SetThat is the pivot on which all things turn.'
Hammond looked rather piqued. The Simpsons DVD Box SetHe was rather proud of the integrity of his mind, and of his NOT being a time-server. None the less, he did want success.
'It's quite true, you can't live without cash,' The Simpsons DVD Box Set even to be free to THINK you must have a certain amount of money,Charmed DVD or your stomach stops you. But it seems to me you might leave the labels off sex. We're free to talk to anybody; Charmed DVD 'Lascivious! well, why not--?Gilmore Girls DVD I can't see I do a woman any more harm by sleeping with her than by dancing with her...or even talking to her about the weather. Weeds DVDIt's just an interchange of sensations instead of ideas, so why not?'
'Why not? What's wrong with rabbits? Disney DVD Box SetAre they any worse than a neurotic, Gilmore Girls DVDrevolutionary humanity, full of nervous hate?'
'Precisely!The Simpsons DVD Box Set I have my mind: I have certain calculations to Gilmore Girls DVDmake in certain astronomical matters that concern me almost more than life or death.The Simpsons DVD Sometimes indigestion interferes with me. Gilmore Girls DVDHunger would interfere with me disastrously. In the same way starved sex interferes with me. Charmed DVDWhat then?'
'I should have thought Gilmore Girls DVDsexual indigestion from surfeit would have interfered with you more seriously,' Charmed DVDsaid Hammond satirically.
'Not it!Charmed DVD I don't over-eat myself and I don't over-fuck myself.The Simpsons DVD Box SetOne has a choice about eating too much. Gilmore Girls DVDBut you would absolutely starve me.'
'How do you know I can?Charmed DVD It may not suit the process of my mind. The Simpsons DVD Box SetMarriage might...and would...stultify my mental processes.Charmed DVD I'm not properly pivoted that way...and so must I be chained in a kennel like a monk?The Simpsons DVD Box Set All rot and funk, my boy.Gilmore Girls DVD I must live and do my calculations. Dexter DVDI need women sometimes.Grey's Anatomy DVD I refuse to make a mountain of it, Dexter DVDand I refuse anybody's moral condemnation or prohibition. Dexter DVDI'd be ashamed to see a woman walking around with my name-label on her,Dexter DVD address and railway station, Dexter DVDlike a wardrobe trunk.'
These two men Grey's Anatomy DVD
'It's an amusing idea, Grey's Anatomy DVDCharlie,' said Dukes, 'that sex is just another form of talk, where you act the words instead of saying them. Grey's Anatomy DVDI suppose it's quite true. Grey's Anatomy DVDI suppose we might exchange as many sensations and so on.Little House on the Prairie DVD Box Set Sex might be a sort of normal physical conversation between a man and a woman. Little House on the Prairie DVD Box SetYou don't talk to a woman unless you have ideas in common: that is you don't talk with any interest. Little House on the Prairie DVD Box SetAnd in the same way, unless you had some emotion or sympathy inLittle House on the Prairie DVD Box Set common with a woman you wouldn't sleep with her. But if you had...' ER DVD Box Setyou OUGHT to sleep with her,'ER DVD Box Set. Just as, when you are interested talking to someone,ER DVD Box Set the Only decent thing is to have the talk out. ER DVD Box SetYou don't prudishly put your tongue between your teeth and bite it.ER DVD Box Set You just say out your say.ER DVD Box Set And the same the other way.' Prison Break DVDYou, for examplePrison Break DVD with a fine mind such as yours. TPrison Break DVD
'Go it, you two minds!Prison Break DVD' he said. 'Look at me.. Prison Break DVD nothing but jot down a few ideas. The Office DVD I think Charlie's quite rightThe Office DVDBut I wouldn't prohibit him from running. The Office DVDYou'll see he'll be an English Man of Letters before he's done. The Office DVDI'm nothing. The Office DVDDo you think sex is a dynamo to help a man on to success in the world?'
The Office DVD Halloweed

reddoor

Back to top Go down

The Office DVD Empty Re: The Office DVD

Post  mtptl77 Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:29 pm

As far as I know an Australian release date for Season 5 of The Office has not been announced. My understanding is that because Ten owns the rights to The Office, they control when it is released on DVD, and they will not allow the DVDs to be released unless they've already shown the full season on TV. But as you noted, Ten pulled The Office off the air in the middle of Season 5 and don't appear to have any intention of showing the rest of the episodes, so the DVDs probably wont be released in Australia in the foreseeable future.

As any fan of The Office knows, Ten have treated this show and its followers with contempt since the beginning, despite its strong fan base, showing previous seasons at various random late night time slots without notice then pulling it off the air after a brief stint in prime time over the summer non-ratings period. By refusing to screen it on TV, but also refusing to allow the DVDs to be released they are really leaving fans no choice by to acquire the show illegally.
=============

UPVC Doors | UPVC Front Doors

mtptl77

Back to top Go down

Post  ann1985 Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:09 am

I still enjoy watching That 70s Show dvd collection and will certainly buy this set for my collection, but I should say that this season is by far not the best. For anyone who is new to That 70s Show dvd collection: buy either season 1,2 or 3. Those episodes were hilarious! This is a great show. Brings you back to your teen years. Even if you did not resemble these kids, you know you knew a few people back in school that did. I never watched it until I caught the reruns of it and I was instantly hooked and had to own That 70s Show dvd collection.

ann1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down