ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is It Just Me or Is Dexter a Little Boring This Season?

Go down

Is It Just Me or Is Dexter a Little Boring This Season? Empty Is It Just Me or Is Dexter a Little Boring This Season?

Post  summersun Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:26 am

I hate to be one of those people--the naysayers, the moaners and groaners, the whiners--but

guys... isn't Dexter kind of dull this season? Last night I found myself toggling back and

forth between the TV and the computer, about as riveted to my game of Ken Ken as I was to

one of my favorite TV shows.star trek voyager
Showtime's gory crown jewel has always been such a watchable delight because of its dark

craziness--and the surprisingly gentle humanity that managed to sneak its way in through the

cracks. And while this season started focused and interesting--new serial killer on the

loose at work, domestic suffocation at home---it's devolved into something scattered and

static, not near dark or crazy enough, and too mushy around the edges. Halfway through the

season as we are, I hope the show gets back on track.

There are two big, obvious problems that pretty much everyone on this internet of ours has been complaining about. The first is why God why must we deal withDexter dvd
more stuff about how Dexter lies to Rita and Rita feels
bones dvd

summersun

Back to top Go down