ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest's stalker caught at E! building

Go down

American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest's stalker caught at E! building Empty American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest's stalker caught at E! building

Post  summersun Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:13 am

UPDATE: Accused stalkerstar trek voyager Chidi Uzomah is being held on a charge of felony stalking. Seacrest has also obtained a restraining order against Uzomah, TMZ reports.

A man carrying a three-inch knife was apprehended outside bones dvdSeacrest Headquarters on the E! campus.

E! News has confirmed the man was Chidi Uzomah, the man arrested for attacking Seacrest's security guard last September. Uzomah was carrying a three-inch folding knife but was captured before he gotthe wire dvd anywhere near the "American Idol" host. The security guards detained Uzomah until members of the Los Angelesmonk dvd Police Department arrived.

Uzomah was sentenced to 15 days Dexter dvdin jail following his arrest back in September and put on three years' probation. We can't imagine entering thestar trek voyager dvd E! campus wielding a knife does not violate the terms of said probation.

Meanwhile, Uzomah's car remained outside star trek voyager complete seriesthe E! buildilng where he was apprehended and found inside were some very interesting items, including maps of Beverly Hills and West Hollywood, a screwdriver, towels, clothes, a spare pair of shoes, water bottles, a Jack in the Box receipt, Q-tips, rock crystals and a blue tarp.

So... either Uzomah wanted to take Ryan Seacrest on a picnic... or he wanted to take him to a shallow grave somewhere, which is not actually a joke. We're glad Ryan Seacrest is safe and sound!

summersun

Back to top Go down

American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest's stalker caught at E! building Empty Re: American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest's stalker caught at E! building

Post  summersun Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:21 am

The good news is that the worst idea in the history of television probably isn't going to happen. The bad news is that someone thought it wasn't a bad idea.

We speak of the alleged reality-show pilot -- or at least a producer's pitch for one -- that would have star trek voyager of "Jon & Kate Plus 8" and younger-woman-dating infamy go on a date with Octomom Nadya Suleman. The principals have denied any interest or involvement; Suleman told bones dvdThursday that "It was a joke. No offense to Jon Gosselin, but I'm all about my kids right now. I don't have time for a man in my life."

A day earlier, Jon told thethe wire dvd site, "This is the first I've even heard of it. It isn't happening."

The source of the kerfuffle was a press release In Touch Weekly received earlier in the week about the project, which is going monk dvdby the clunky title "Jon - Kate = Jon + Octomom." Said release looks the same as "Cheaters" producer Bobby Goldstein's pitch for the show, which promises "the latest sign of the coming apocalypse" as Jon, Dexter dvd though "totally creeped out" by star trek voyager dvdthe idea of a combined 22-child Suleman-Gosselin brood, he nonetheless agrees to the idea.

The pitch also promises that upon meeting him, Suleman's kids would start calling Gosselin "daddy" (Goldstein either being clairvoyant or, you know, producing a heavily scripted "reality" show) and actually includes the following line: "This show will be like watching a train wreck, you know you star trek voyager complete seriesshouldn't look but you can't turn your head away."

summersun

Back to top Go down