ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I believe Revis is the best cornerback in the NFL

Go down

I believe Revis is the best cornerback in the NFL Empty I believe Revis is the best cornerback in the NFL

Post  lion001 Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:09 am

I believe Revis is the best cornerback in the NFL, but it's a little strange to see him rated higher than Polamalu, who's coming off such a great season.

That's also an impressive showing for NFL Jersey Supply McCourty after one NFL season. Sharper and Barber ranked him the fifth-best cornerback ahead of guys like Asante Samuel, Antoine Winfield and Tramon Williams.Share By Dan GrazianoI am the definition of an "outlier" in the latest Power Rankings entry. We were asked to rank the toughest places in the league to play. The venue I ranked first -- Ralph Wilson Stadium in Buffalo -- wasn't even mentioned in the top 10 of any of our other seven NFL bloggers.

On the NFC East front, the only NFL Jerseys Supply place I or anyone else ranked was Philadelphia's Lincoln Financial Field, which came in 10th on my ballot and ninth overall. For me, it gets on the list because of the intensity of the Eagles' home fans, not because of anything inherently challenging about the building itself or its location. I didn't think any of the division's other three stadiums made a compelling case for the league's top 10. And I based none of the rankings on the quality of the buildings' home teams, because I consider that a Wholesale NFL Jersey Supply variable.

This explains, I think, why I put Buffalo No. 1 and nobody else ranked it at all. The Bills have been so bad and so irrelevant for so long that people have forgotten about Ralph Wilson Stadium as a venue. The Bills don't even play all of their Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply home games there every season, since they started the Toronto series. So Lambeau Field, home of the Super Bowl champs? Sure. Soldier Field? Heinz Field? Arrowhead? Yeah, these are places that remain in the consciousness of an analyst who might be asked to rank toughest venues. Buffalo? Sometimes it's easy to forget they still have a team there.

lion001

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum