ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medium will be tuned into to CBS

Go down

Medium will be tuned into to CBS Empty Medium will be tuned into to CBS

Post  Frasier000 Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:20 am

Medium Seasons 1-5 dvd box set is one of the best shows on TV. Shame on NBC for renewing Medium Seasons 1-5 dvd then canceling it at the last moment, but fortunately CBS picked up Medium for its 6th season. NBC canceled Medium Seasons 1-5 dvd box set because Medium dvd box set was out performing the other shows like Heroes and Law and Order and their President thought it was time for it to go. Well, CBS knows how wonderful the show is and what great potential it has and it is now going to be on between Ghost Whisperer and Numbe3s.Back to Medium 1-5 dvd box set, Season 5 was wonderfully done and in this season we see Allison having more dreams and solving many more crimes. The girls are all growing up with different gifts of their own and I would suggest to everyone go out and buy this great season. Cynthia Keener comes back in this season as well and helps Allison solve another crime.Thank CBS for taking on Medium Seasons dvd box set and my Television will be tuned into to CBS this fall on Friday nights.
One thing about "The Shield Seasons 1-7 DVD Box set" is how well The Shield Seasons 1-7 holds up on multiple viewings. It's probably because of the attention to detail and the numerous story arcs going on in any single episode. This continues to be the case in the 7th and final season of The Shield 1-7 DVD Box set. The Shield Seasons 1-7 DVD ends in about the only logical place it could end. The last three episodes in particular are shattering. The writing, acting, and direction are all fantastic, and "The Shield Seasons 1-7 DVD" goes out on a highly satisfying and emotional peak. A must own.The series is very well written and directed. Shawn Ryan is the one who conceived The Shield Seasons DVD Box set and saw it through all seven seasons. He kept the writing on track as well as the directing. I am sure he must be a hero to everyone who acted on The Shield DVD Box set as virtually everyone on it was fairly unknown prior to its debut. I became addicted to The Shield 1-7 DVD Box set since it's first season. Unfortunately the Seventh season is it's last (unless we get a miracle). As all other seasons, this does not let you down.
Like most television programs entering their fifth year on the air "The Golden Girls Seasons DVD Box set" started to lose some of its shine, mainly from the fact that their beloved group of headwriters left buy Golden Girls dvd box set at the end of the fourth year to pursue other projects. Who doesn't love the The Golden Girls Seasons DVD Box set? I have loved The Golden Girls 1-7 from the first time my Mom and I watched The Golden Girls DVD Box set together. The Golden Girls dvd box set is definitely a classic. "The Golden Girls Seasons DVD Box set" improved with age. Although The Golden Girls Seasons 1-7 did seem to lose some of its spark by the fifth season (was Bea Arthur battling a sore throat or what?), there are still plenty of hilarious moments to watch and enjoy.The Golden Girls DVD Box set has to be one of the funniest sitcoms! The four leading ladies are some of the most well developed characters as well. In particular the character of Rose Nyland. I would put Betty White's performance right up there near Lucille Ball. I just can't say enough good things about The Golden Girls series 1-7!

Frasier000

Back to top Go down