ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do not miss these dvds

Go down

Do not miss these dvds Empty Do not miss these dvds

Post  ann1985 Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:48 am

MASH Seasons 1-11 DVD Boxsetis timeless, it related to the everyday world we live in even now. When Mash was first on television I did not get to see every episode because of school and work. Thanks to technology it will be preserved forever. I purchase the whole
MASH Seasons 1-11 DVD Boxset, but found it was my teenaged son that enjoys it maybe even more than I do. Now even my pre-teen son likes to pop it in the recorder now and then; and yes if any of us are around we are drawn to
MASH Seasons 1-11 DVD Boxset. Where else can you get a witty, humorous, and thought provoking experience. There are those that do not like the fact that there were obvious changes with different characters. We loved them all. That is the way life is. People come and go in our lives all the time, we just have to learn how to make the most of it, and have fun while we are doing it .MASH Seasons 1-11 DVD Boxset proved better than any show that cast changes can be done right. And this was the second season with Winchester, who finally fit into the overall picture better. He was not a spitful comic foil as Burns had been. But he was a more well rounded character. So were all the characters. After 7 years, MASH Seasons 1-11 DVD Boxsetwas impossible for MASH Seasons 1-11 DVD Boxset to continue to be the vaudville style comedy it had been in season one and two. MASH Seasons 1-11 DVD Boxset was the death of Henry at the end of season three that paved the way for a more serious show. Or at least more believable characters, who evolved as their situation changed.

Bones Season 1-4 DVD Boxset is one of the BEST shows on TV! The writing is great and the storylines are interesting. But what makes this an exceptional show, in my opinion,
Bones Season 1-4 DVD Boxset is the interaction between all the major characters. There is such a wonderful camraderie -- it's like looking in the windows and watching a loving family. I watch Bones Season 1-4 DVD Boxset over and over and never get bored. I just started watch Bones Season 1-4 DVD Boxset during the fourth season and wanted to catch up so I bought the first three on DVD.... I really enjoy the characters and the interactions between them. The storylines are interesting and keep you guessing not only about the murders and mysteries surrounding the Bones Season 1-4 DVD Boxset that are found each episode but also about what will happen with the characters you've grown to know and love. Very entertaining and well put together show. I would highly recommend BONES. All three seasons are very good, and the DVDs have special features and extras. Also, unlike other shows like
Lost complete Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset, you can watch any one episode without having to follow some extensive, multi-layered plot line that makes no sense. The two main characters really make Bones Season 1-4 DVD Boxset . If you don't like gross things, then maybe Bones Season 1-4 DVD Boxset is not for you, but it is usually only the first 5-10 minutes Bones Season 1-4 DVD Boxset any 'bones'. This show doesn't get a lot of publicity, but it is much better than the CSI shows that seems to be everywhere now.

Xena: Warrior Princess Season 1-6 DVD Boxset first aired in 1995. Xena: Warrior Princess Season 1-6 DVD Boxsetwould enjoy a successful 6 seasons concluding in early 2001.Xena: Warrior Princess Season 1-6 was very successful and drew millions of fans. Xena Conventions are still held even to the day. Xena: Warrior Princess series 1-6 has been 10 yrs now since the premiere of the series. In the 90's, it was easy to point out Xena and Gabrielle as lesbians. The 90's was a time of being proud individuals and openly gay or lesbian, and it is true that many lesbians did enjoy the show, but I never felt thatXena: Warrior Princess Season 1-6 contained lesbian themes or even subtext. Yes, 'Xena: Warrior Princess' is truly a television series for the ages. While her adventures and exploits may range from the exhilarating to the absurd and the acting most of the time way over-the-top somehow, believe it or not, Xena: Warrior Princess Box set was always tons of fun and the cast of characters where played to perfection by everyone involved.

ann1985

Back to top Go down