ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the lastest and hottest dvd ---------true blood

Go down

the lastest and hottest  dvd ---------true  blood Empty the lastest and hottest dvd ---------true blood

Post  ann1985 Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:47 am

Scrubs Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset is probably one of the most orighinal shows on television. I was immediately hooked on Scrubs Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset! However, far be it to say that Scrubs Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxsetis perfect. Scrubs 1-8 DVD Boxsethurts to say that Scrubs 1-8 DVD Boxset has been going downhill, starting with season five. However, it is such a GREAT show that even with a few lackluster seasons, Scrubs is still one of the best shows on television. This season the show went back to it's roots, and it remind everyone why so many people did not want to let Scrubs Seasons 1-8 die. Scrubs Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset is one of the best seasons, and possibly the last. And if that is the case, Mr. Lawrence you could not have ended it better. Although the past few seasons Scrubs Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxsethad descended slightly from the levels it had achieved in its first few brilliant seasons, its final season managed to recover afair amount of its previous charm. Buoyed by several new interns there was some fresh blood in the cast and there were a lot of nice storylines to keep the interest up. There was an expected resolution of JD and Elliott's story. And we even sorta, kinda learned (maybe) the Janitor's name (Tony).

After crying all throughout Gilmore Girls Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset finally I have to say that it really was time to say goodbye and I would buy Gilmore Girls Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset for the last episode alone! That scene when Lorelai and Luke make-up is precious and as a fan of the show from the beginning I truly feel that in that moment Lorelai is completely happy, and she finally realized that Luke is a big part of that happiness.Gilmore Girls Seasons 1-7 has definitely had it's up and downs but I'm giving it 5 stars because as a whole I have never seen a show likeGilmore Girls series 1-7 and don't think I ever will. I often feel thatGilmore Girls 1-7 fans are so hard on the show because they really don't realize how good we had Gilmore Girls Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset, we got use to such a high standard of writing and acting that anything less brought out red flags. Nonetheless, Gilmore Girls Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxsetseems unreasonable to think that the series could keep that standard for every episode in every season, especially after the original creators left abruptly after the sixth season. So whatever that's worth I feel Gilmore Girls DVD Boxsetis a great investment and although it's centered around a mother-daughter relationship, a lot of men like Gilmore Girls 1-7 as well even though they might not like to admit it:-)

I watched True Blood Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxsetin one week...yeah, that's how addictive it is. I wish so badly that HBO will reconsider the release of season 3 to much earlier than summer of next year. But until then, I've decided to order the whole book series (it's probably necessary anyway). I gave 5 stars just because I love True Blood Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxsetas a whole so much. But as for this season itself, True Blood Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxsetwas good for the most part but I really got annoyed that MaryAnn took over True Blood Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxset. Yes, her part in the whole picture was interesting and the actress plays a very believable villain, but she got old quick.
I think all the actors did an outstanding job. I love Anna Paquin as Sookie. She's such a sweetheart. And yes, it's cliche, but Alex Skarsgard is a total fox. Yes, I said it too. True Blood Seasons 1-2 is simply de-lish!True Blood Season 2 DVD Boxsettruly lives up to the hype. It has action, horror, drama and almost every other genre out there, mixed into every episode. True Blood 1-2 is a great buy and everyone should own it! I can not wait until next Sunday! FINAL EPISODE!!!!! I just started re-watching the first season and never noticed how much each of the characters have evolved through out the two seasons. True Blood series 1-2 was flawless and so natural that I hardly noticed until I got back to square one. I seriously doubt Sookie would have picked a cat-fight with one of Bill's ex's in episode one! LOVE LOVE LOVE True Blood DVD Boxset!!!!

ann1985

Back to top Go down