ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

return of magic

Go down

return of magic Empty return of magic

Post  summersun Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:06 am

First off let me say that I am a devoted
star trek dvd fan, but not a die hard trecker. I don't own a
star trek dvd encyclopedia, never went to an event, don't speak klingon, and don't own a uniform. But I grew up watching the original series in reruns (TOS). I was so hooked, I never missed a single episode if I could somehow help it, come hell or high water. I also loved the motion pictures with the original cast. But they lost me with TNG (the
star trek dvd). I really tried to like it, but never came to care for the characters. Enter the Borgs and I was so disgusted that at that point I jumped ship. Everything produced after TNG went straight over my head. From what I learned, I am not the only one.

summersun

Back to top Go down

return of magic Empty Re: return of magic

Post  summersun Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:00 am

I may not be as eloquent as other reviewers but I can tell you that for me supernatural dvd is one of the absolute best shows on television I have ever seen...

The story is based around two brothers and their quest to uncover and destroy evil entities and ultimately find and destroy a demon that killed their mother. There is alot mystery around why the demon did in fact kill their mother and as the story progresses various clues appear in their adventures which expose a greater plot. The dialogue and acting is superb. The stories themselves are for the most part interesting and full of intriguing plot twists which really make you think. In addition, having the muscle car (67 Chevy Impala) and the classic rock clips are just icing on the cake and fit in with the storyline and its characters perfectly. The supernatural dvd isn't as cotton candy as other shows in its genre and there are definitely darker overtones in the show compared to others. This is one of the many factors that gives the show its charm and supernatural dvd it so enveloping.

summersun

Back to top Go down