ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sons of anarchy---Excellent Show!!!

Go down

Sons of anarchy---Excellent Show!!! Empty Sons of anarchy---Excellent Show!!!

Post  needyuoo Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:26 am

This would be one of the best shows ever! I love watching it since the first time I saw sons of anarchy DVD. It is really unlike any other show I’ve ever seen, and it keeps surprising me every episode. The Tribe DVD I really hope this is a permanent show, not one that takes the air after two seasons. I am addicted to it! I can not say otherwise. bones DVD The characters are really good, the scenes are great, the story is really catchy, and sometimes very funny. So to make a compact review. This is a show you should watch if you love motorcycles, dark series of scenes and great casting! One of the best of all time. MI5 DVD I really appreciate it and I think everyone who sees it will agree. It is well written, well acted and certainly well cast. I do not think they could have done better to throw everything you have chosen. I really like the character of Jax, Gema, and Clay, true blood DVD I think they do a really good job and I hope all continues to go well for them. Rest of the cast is good too. Opie is another great character. I think anyone who watches this show. I hope its around a very long time.

needyuoo

Back to top Go down