ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pocoyo complete series

Go down

Pocoyo complete series Empty Pocoyo complete series

Post  andelier Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:58 pm

Then you get to a point where you're like, "If I lose my voice, Pocoyo complete seasons, then I'll play these songs and I won't play these songs that I won't be able to hit." I guess it's like parents with kids. At first they're like, "I'm going to break this child!" Then on their fourth kid, they're slinging him over their shoulder.
AP: How do you think living in New York affects your music?
SPEKTOR: If you're interested in characters and stories and people's lives and communication and connections and how people interact with themselves and each other and the world — it's the ultimate place to be. Granted, Doctor Who dvds, you're missing out on other things, like sky and peace and quietude — things that maybe allow you to be more in touch with yourself. But if you're really interested in being an observer, it's the ultimate place to be.
AP: You write songs about characters almost exclusively.
SPEKTOR: I've always really loved fairy tales and stories. They were always read to me and told to me. I get stuck on story, Alias series 1-5, basically — the combination of plot and emotional details. It's all very personal in the way that you get to experience them through yourself. It's filtering and processing through your mind, through your chemistry, Doctor Who seasons 1-5 dvd box set, The Sopranos dvd set, through your everything. ... I like that. I like that idea that it doesn't feel completely like (in deep voice) I BUILT THIS THING. It's a combination, The Tudors seasons 1-4 dvd box set, Charmed boxset, but it's also not completely cold and cerebral.
AP: How is the musical coming?
SPEKTOR: It's a lot of work. I have a lot to write. Who knew that writing musicals is not that easy?
AP: Do you see yourself continuing in theater after this?
SPEKTOR: I haven't gone through the entire process. From what I understand, it can be really brutal. I've already drawn nightmare scenarios for myself where I'm crying and they're like, The Tudors complete seasons, "Cut this song! And write another song in two hours!" I've never worked in a for-hire world, I've just kind of (laughs) floated my way around. In situations where I have done that, like when I was a receptionist in a doctor's office and I wasn't floating around, Charmed boxset, I got screamed at a lot. But I think it's going to be OK.
AP: It's a very different way to work.
SPEKTOR: The thing that separates any kind of stuff that's out there and anything else is follow-through. I don't have the most awesome follow-through. I'm the person who has sat down to write a book like five times. Like, "I'll write a script!" And then your three cups of coffee are gone and your four pages of inspiration are gone. People who can really sit there and do (work) until it's done — I'm very impressed by that. I can do three-minute songs, but I don't know how people do novels or opera

Cow and Chicken dvd series
Pocoyo box set
Poko dvds
Courage the Cowardly Dog dvds
Doctor Who box set
The Tudors dvds
Charmed dvd set
The Sopranos seasons 1-6
Alias box set
Following a weekend car accident involving David "Puck" Rainey and his eight-year-old son Bogart, Courage the Cowardly Dog box set, the former "Real World" star has been arrested on suspicion of DUI.

Police plan to charge Puck with driving under the influence, The Tudors box set 1-4, Cow and Chicken dvd box set, child endangerment and driving without a license, Doctor Who dvd set, The Sopranos 1-6 dvd, according to the Associated Press.
The APreports that police allege that Rainey was drunk on Saturday night when the car he was driving veered off the road and tumbled down an embankment. Rainey's son Bogart was in the car, Pocoyo dvd series, and managed to free himself to get the attention of a passing motorist for help, but Puck was trapped in the car, the AP says.
Following the accident, both father and son were flown to a San Diego hospital, where Puck was found to have serious injuries, according to the news agency. Bogart was released from the hospital Wednesday, The Sopranos seasons 1-6 dvd, Cow and Chicken collection, Alias dvds, Alias seasons 1-5, The Tudors series 1-4, The Sopranos dvd set, but Puck is still hospitalized in good condition facing several surgeries, the AP reports.
Puck became infamous after setting tongues wagging with his controversial behavior on the third season of MTV's "The Real World," which filmed in San Francisco.

Cow and Chicken dvd series
Pocoyo complete series
Poko dvd box
Courage the Cowardly Dog dvd series
Doctor Who seasons 1-5
The Tudors 1-4 dvd
Charmed complete series
The Sopranos dvd
Alias dvd box set

andelier

Back to top Go down