ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sopranos dvd series

Go down

The Sopranos dvd series Empty The Sopranos dvd series

Post  andelier Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:56 pm

From screenings and fittings to gift suites and pre-parties, preparations were under way citywide this weekend for the 67th annual Golden Globe Awards. Here's a sampling:

GLOBES GLEE: The cast of TV's "Glee" said they were developing new rituals to prepare for Sunday's Golden Globes, where the Fox show is up for best comedy series and stars Lea Michele, Matthew Morrison and Jane Lynch are nominated for their performances.
"I've never done an award show so I guess I'll have to start a ritual," said Lynch, who plays mean-spirited cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester on the show. "I bet I will probably get up and have coffee like I always do."
Other "Glee" stars dreamed of more luxurious preparations.
"I will cleanse myself in the waters of Nepal," said Mark Salling, Cow and Chicken dvd box, Alias complete box set, Alias dvds, who plays Puck.
"I should have a ritual, Charmed box set, like I should bathe in milk or something extravagant," said Jayma Mays, Doctor Who dvds, Cow and Chicken boxset, Alias seasons 1-5 dvd box set, Charmed boxset, Cow and Chicken dvd, who plays the show's prim and proper school counselor. "I'll come up with something."
Lynch said she was overwhelmed by the whole thought of the Golden Globes, Courage the Cowardly Dog complete seasons, but her biggest concern was what to wear.
"My greatest worry was the dress and I found one," she said. "So that is psychological relief and now I might be too stupid to be nervous."
___
WET CARPET? Host Ricky Gervais and other stars arriving at the Annual Golden Globes ceremony in Beverly Hills may need to protect their designer wear with designer umbrellas as the first of a series of powerful storms is predicted to arrive in the area Sunday evening.
Like the annual Rose Parade in neighboring Pasadena, relatively few events during Hollywood's annual award season seem to be hampered by bad weather — despite the midwinter calendar — thanks to Southern California's typically arid climate.
But anything is possible in Hollywood — whether it's Meryl Streep competing against herself for best comedy actress or a few raindrops competing with the glitz and glamour of the Golden Globes' red — and maybe wet — carpet.
Crews were busy preparing the arrivals area at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, where stars such as Jennifer Aniston, Pocoyo box set, Robert De Niro, Leonardo DiCaprio, Cow and Chicken dvds, Harrison Ford and Sophia Loren are expected to parade.

Cow and Chicken dvd box
Pocoyo dvd box set
Poko box set
Courage the Cowardly Dog box set
Doctor Who complete seasons
The Tudors complete series
Charmed dvds
The Sopranos seasons 1-6
Alias box set
MANCHESTER, Charmed complete series, Tenn. (AP) — Relaxing backstage at the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, Regina Spektor is startled when a cold glass of carrot juice is suddenly placed before her.

"This is nice," she exclaims. "This is a nice life."
For the last year, Spektor has been touring her fifth album, "far, Courage the Cowardly Dog complete seasons," which followed her 2006 breakthrough, "Begin to Hope." That album sold more than a million copies worldwide, Pocoyo dvd, and "far" debuted no. 3 on Billboard.
The 30-year-old, classically trained pianist, whose family emigrated from Russia to New York when she was 9 years old, recently performed at the White House for Jewish Heritage Month — an experience she's still glowing about.
She's also writing the music for a musical inspired by "Sleeping Beauty" planned for the 2011-2012 Broadway season. It could be a fitting pairing for Spektor, who, since emerging from New York's "anti-folk" singer-songwriter scene, has shown a penchant for songcraft, particularly songs with fully fleshed characters.
___
AP: Has this tour been different from previous tours for you?
SPEKTOR: This has been my funnest year of touring ever. Nothing to do with people — the people who come to my shows have always been amazing. It's not, "People finally got nice!" It's more that I've kind of learned how to have enough energy and stamina to do it. ... You stop being super scared. I used to be like, "Oh, my god, I'll lose my voice!"

andelier

Back to top Go down