ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MI5 dvd box set

Go down

MI5 dvd box set Empty MI5 dvd box set

Post  moonll Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:32 am

As a long-time time fan of mi5(spooks) seasons 1-9 dvd box set spy flicks and Le Carré novels, I've awaited each new season ofmi5(spooks) seasons 1-9 dvd box set with mixed anticipation and low dread. Surely, I think, it can't keep up the standard of excellence, both in plotting and production values; surely this season of mi5(spooks) 1-9 won't be as compelling as last; thus I surely I inoculate myself against disappointment. And once again I need not have bothered. This season of mi5(spooks) seasons 1-9 dvd is a nail-bitting as the first, maybe even better. As other reviewers remark, it's not at all necessary to have seen the first 6 seasons ofmi5(spooks) seasons 1-9 to enjoy these episodes. That's one of the many benefits of the ever-changing cast. The other, of course, is realism. In that business, the players don't survive indefinitely. Whether it's casting by choice or by default - several actors have used this as a springboard - the turn-over of the team keeps the plots fresh and keeps silly stuff to a minimum. In the last several seasons it's been interesting to watch the BBC give us a new global villain: us. The US. In this season of mi5(spooks) dvd, the gloves are really off in several episodes. While the immediate threat is Russia in most of these plots (practically nostalgic for Smiley fans) the driving force of several surprising characters is hatred of America in mi5(spooks) 1-9.
Project Runway Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset has always been a true guilty pleasure that has provided much entertainmeent. The first 5 seasons of Project Runway Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset were on Bravo and Project Runway 1-8 shined for it managed to provide contestants with unique and quirky personalities, great talent, a great host in Heidi Klum and very unique challenges that allowed the contestants to show their true capabilities. Then there was the beloved fashion guru Tim Gunn who is the glue that holds the whole show together with hist wit, personality and spot on criticisms. No judges could be more perfect here than Michael Kors ann Nina Garcia. There was a magic to all this that just made Project Runway 1-8 one of the best reality shows on tv. Some thought it started to die down with season 5 but I totally disagree. Every viewer will have a favorite season based on the contestants that were on each season. It hugely comes down to them and their personalities and talent. My favorite season was season 2 with Daniel. For many it was season 4 with Christian Siriano. But all agree that with Project Runway Seasons 1-8 when the show made its huge move to Lifetime it became a big bore. The location was moved from New York to Los Angeles which started off everything that was bad. New York always provided a quick pace, hustle and strong vibrancy that was a huge part of Project Runway dvd box set. New York is also the fashion mecca and Los Angeles was just a huge mistake. And due to the location change Michael Kors and Nina Garcia were usually not avaiuible to judge and this totally killed Project Runway Seasons 1-8 DVD.30 rock seasons 1-4 dvd box set is absolutely brilliant. The writing of 30 rock seasons 1-4 is clever and dynamic. Every character is fleshed out and interested, relatable and hilarious. Tina Fey plays Liz Lemon, a woman who has it all together and at the same time is a total mess. There's a little bit of Liz Lemon in us all, I think. Alec Baldwin is brilliant as Jack Donaghy in 30 rock 1-4 dvd, and I appreciate that just because the two leads are a heterosexual man and a woman the show doesn't try to force them together. The supporting characters in 30 rock dvd all have story lines that are fully realized and funny and the show never talks down to its audience. I could keep writing for days. 30 rock dvd box set is fabulous. Season 1 of "30 rock 1-4" was a landmark of television, if you ask me. Finally a sitcom that was original, refreshing, and, most of all, hilarious. When Season 2 began, my expectations were high. To say that my expectations were surpassed would be an understatement of grand proportions. Whereas the plotlines and randomly vanishing characters (any one of Rachel Dratch's appearances) in Season 1 were out of left-field in that funny-but-almost-too-random kind of way, Season 2 was a different kind of animal.

Entourage seasons 1-7 dvd box set
mad men seasons 1-4 dvd box set
supernatural seasons 1-6 dvd box set
the apprentice seasons 1-9 dvd box set
private practice seasons 1-3 dvd boxset
30 rock seasons 1-4 dvd box set
smallville seasons 1-10 dvd boxset
criminal minds seasons 1-6 dvd boxset
mi5(spooks) seasons 1-9 dvd box set
Grey's Anatomy Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset
Project Runway Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset

moonll