ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Hathaway Played Her Own Glee Story

Go down

Anne Hathaway Played Her Own Glee Story Empty Anne Hathaway Played Her Own Glee Story

Post  summersun Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Anne HathawayMad men dvd season so desperately needs in a guestMad men dvd role on the hit TV musicMad men dvd box set of the country, "Glee",MacGyver complete series find your ideal role, and plannedMacGyver dvd the whole episode in his mind.MacGyver box set "Star of" The Devil bleach box setWears Prada, "admits that bleach dvdshe is a big fan of the creation of Ryan Murphysix feet under complete series and jump on the chance to appear next to their biggestsix feet under dvd stars Matthew Morrisonsix feet under dvd box set and Lea Michele. And they worked together on the script, and she will sing a song. Hathaway said:the simpsons complete season "in my head, I want a piece for me ... It's so arrogant and insultingthe simpsons 1-20 dvd box set to Ryan Murphy, because no one on your show in my head, I threw it in the" Gleethe simpsons box set "I know that's not what I sing I'd lost long ago, Kurt aunt's sistermash dvd of her mother, who is gay,mash box set (WHO) tomash complete series help him cope with his sexuality comes to play and I sing "You Are Not Alone" big show "Stephen Sondheim Woodscold case dvd box set"Hathaway is not only a celebrity fan "Glee" - Britney Spears and Gwyneth Paltrow cold case dvdare also regular viewers, and made two appearances in the series. Paltrow won rave reviews for her role as a substitute teacher Holly Holliday in the episode in America during the Tuesday, Nov. 16 broadcast.

summersun

Back to top Go down