ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entourage dvd

Go down

Entourage dvd Empty Entourage dvd

Post  moonll Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:46 am

First off, Entourage seasons 1-7 dvd box set has been one of my favorite shows of all time. Watching Entourage seasons 1-7 dvd box set helps you to escape your mundane life for a few minutes and live in a fantasy world few experience. Entourage seasons 1-7 was one of those shows people could watch for years without seeing the characters develop and be very content with that. Sometimes people WANT to see that kind of "not a care in the world" attitude. This season of Entourage 1-7, which adds serious relationships, life reflection and other adult problems takes away from some of the fairy tale which made this show what it is. Unfortunately, Entourage 1-7 dvd has become more of a bland weekday soap opera with very limited substance compared to the first 4 seasons.This season really gets Entourage 1-7 back on track where as the previous season was a downer for the boys while Vinnie wasn't that mega-star that he used to be. Everyone watches this show because they wish the story was about them and this season doesn't disappoint. Vinnie is back to being the star that he is with all the girls vying to be his arm candy. The boys are starting to do a lot more on their own in Entourage dvd, almost making it appear as though Vinnie is bothered by being alone, but they still come together as a crew as usual to cap the season. 30 rock seasons 1-4 dvd box set is absolutely brilliant. The writing of 30 rock seasons 1-4 is clever and dynamic. Every character is fleshed out and interested, relatable and hilarious. Tina Fey plays Liz Lemon, a woman who has it all together and at the same time is a total mess. There's a little bit of Liz Lemon in us all, I think. Alec Baldwin is brilliant as Jack Donaghy in 30 rock 1-4 dvd, and I appreciate that just because the two leads are a heterosexual man and a woman the show doesn't try to force them together. The supporting characters in 30 rock dvd all have story lines that are fully realized and funny and the show never talks down to its audience. I could keep writing for days. 30 rock dvd box set is fabulous. Season 1 of "30 rock 1-4" was a landmark of television, if you ask me. Finally a sitcom that was original, refreshing, and, most of all, hilarious. When Season 2 began, my expectations were high. To say that my expectations were surpassed would be an understatement of grand proportions. Whereas the plotlines and randomly vanishing characters (any one of Rachel Dratch's appearances) in Season 1 were out of left-field in that funny-but-almost-too-random kind of way, Season 2 was a different kind of animal.

Entourage seasons 1-7 dvd box set
mad men seasons 1-4 dvd box set
supernatural seasons 1-6 dvd box set
the apprentice seasons 1-9 dvd box set
private practice seasons 1-3 dvd boxset
30 rock seasons 1-4 dvd box set
smallville seasons 1-10 dvd boxset
criminal minds seasons 1-6 dvd boxset
mi5(spooks) seasons 1-9 dvd box set
Grey's Anatomy Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset

moonll

Back to top Go down