ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Voyager

Go down

Star Trek Voyager Empty Star Trek Voyager

Post  homework Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Actor David Arquette is raising awareness about hunger by spending some time inside a Plexiglas box atop New York City's Madison Square Garden marquee.

The star of the "Scream" movie franchise hopes to raise $250, NCIS box set, CSI: Miami seasons 1-8 dvd, The Closer 1-5 dvd, Babylon 5 series 1-5, BONES dvd series, Lost 1-6 dvd, The Closer box set 1-5, Cold Case dvd box, NCIS collection, The Closer dvd, Mad Men seasons 1-4, Criminal Minds dvd box, Medium dvd series, Babylon 5 seasons 1-5 dvd box set, MacGyver dvd, The Unit collection, Medium dvds, NCIS box set 1-7, Medium dvds, Monk 1-8, Medium seasons 1-6,000 for Feeding America on Tuesday and Wednesday. The organization is the nation's largest domestic hunger relief charity.
Donations are being accepted on site or through text messages and a Facebook page setup.
The "Bar Hunger" campaign is being sponsored by Mars Inc., The mentalist complete box set, Cold Case complete seasons, the makers of Snickers candy bars.
Arquette, Star Trek Voyager on dvd, Cold Case box set, The mentalist series 1-2, NCIS complete seasons, BONES box set 1-5, The Unit dvd box, The Closer complete series, Star Trek Voyager on dvd, who's 37, Lost dvd box, The mentalist dvds, Will And Grace seasons 1-8, The Shield complete series, will eat during his stay in the enclosure. He will spend about eight hours each day in the box.
He is chairman of Feeding America's Entertainment Council.
___
On the Net:

www.feedingamerica.org

www.facebook.com/snickers

The Shield collection
CSI: Miami complete box set
The Closer series 1-5
Medium dvd series
Criminal Minds box set 1-5
NCIS dvd 1-7
BONES seasons 1-5
True Blood dvds
Veronica Mars boxset
Will And Grace dvd set
Babylon 5 seasons 1-5 dvd box set
Monk box set 1-8
Frasier dvd set
Charmed dvd set
Mad Men 1-4
The mentalist complete box set
The Pacific dvd set
Cold Case complete series
Lost seasons 1-6 dvd box set
MacGyver dvd box
Star Trek Voyager on dvd
The Unit 1-4 dvdEd Swiderski and his fiance Jillian Harris are reacting to the allegations made by two women who claim that Ed has not been faithful to "The Bachelorette" leading lady.

Ed's college sweetheart Lindsey Johnson tells "Good Morning America" that she started dating the reality show star again in February and he told her that his time on "The Bachelorette" was "a joke." She claims that Ed promised to marry her by the end of the year and that he sent her the following email during the taping of the show, NCIS seasons 1-7, The mentalist seasons 1-2dvd box set, Will And Grace dvds, NCIS dvd, "I miss you dearly. I love you... Hopefully they'll get me home tomorrow."

US magazine reports that another woman, Bethany Steffen, Star Trek Voyager 1-7, NCIS seasons 1-7, Medium dvds, The Shield seasons 1-7 dvd box set, The Shield dvd 1-7, The Closer dvd series, is also alleging that she too was dating Ed while he was courting Jillian. "It's actually not true at all, The Pacific dvds, Lost dvd set, Babylon 5 seasons 1-5," Ed tells "GMA" of the claims. "I think Jillian and I have been the target of being one of the very few successful couples on the show. We're clearly being targeted because we're happy."
Jillian believes her fiance reacting on the morning show, Star Trek Voyager box set 1-7, Criminal Minds series 1-5, Will And Grace box set 1-8, "He has been very, very clear with me from the very beginning. He's been open and honest."
She continues, The Shield complete seasons, NCIS seasons 1-7 dvd box set, Lost dvds, Veronica Mars seasons 1-3 dvd, CSI: Miami dvd, The Unit 1-4, Medium complete seasons, The mentalist on dvd, Will And Grace dvd, CSI: Miami 1-8 dvd, "I personally don't have time to, Medium series 1-6, in my normal, Mad Men series 1-4, Babylon 5 dvd, The Closer complete series, The mentalist dvd, Babylon 5 dvd 1-5, The Unit collection, regular life that I'm getting back to, Medium dvd box set, Criminal Minds dvd series, to entertain all of this. ... All of this is totally inaccurate and it's just unfortunate."

The Shield complete box set
CSI: Miami complete box set
The Closer dvd series
Medium 1-6
Criminal Minds box set 1-5
NCIS complete series
BONES dvd
True Blood dvds
Veronica Mars complete seasons
Will And Grace collection
Babylon 5 on dvd
Monk dvd series