ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will And Grace

Go down

Will And Grace Empty Will And Grace

Post  homework Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:44 pm

The first syllable of Kris Allen's name was all anyone needed to hear. The rest was drowned out by shrieks of joy in the "American Idol" winner's hometown.

Allen's unlikely victory Wednesday night delighted the spirited crowd that gathered in downtown Conway to watch the FOX competition's finale on a big screen. When Allen was announced as the winner, fans shouted their approval in a delirious scene that included fireworks overhead.
"I just couldn't stop jumping up and down. I was so excited — and just screaming, Veronica Mars 1-3, BONES seasons 1-5 dvd," said 20-year-old Tina Banks. "And now my throat hurts."
Banks and her mother came downtown at 5:30 p.m local time — the results weren't announced until around 9.
Jamie Butler, 32, Monk seasons 1-8 dvd, Babylon 5 box set, was there as well. She said she started watching American Idol this season and wasn't about to miss Allen's chance to win.
"I was very, Veronica Mars 1-3, very, MacGyver complete box set, Criminal Minds box set, Frasier dvd series, Babylon 5 collection, Cold Case seasons 1-7, True Blood collection, very nervous. I mean, MacGyver on dvd, Medium box set 1-6, sweaty hands, Medium dvd series, you know, NCIS 1-7," she said. "And then they announced it, Mad Men seasons 1-4 dvd, and it was just like ... eruption."
Allen, 23, MacGyver dvd box set, was the surprise winner over fellow finalist Adam Lambert.
The crowd was gathered at the same park downtown where Allen performed a couple weeks ago during a homecoming trip to Arkansas. A crowd of around 20, Babylon 5 collection, Charmed dvd series,000 showed up for that visit.
"At his home concert, Medium complete series, Medium dvd box set, BONES dvd, I was the first one out here at 10:30 in the morning to get a front row spot while my kids were in school. I ditched them and I came, Criminal Minds seasons 1-5 dvd box set," said 44-year-old Lisa Eason. "My family all over the country — I've been mailing out T-shirts and all kinds of stuff to them."
On Wednesday, the crowd could have probably been measured in the hundreds, Mad Men 1-4 dvd, Mad Men dvd 1-4, True Blood complete series, CSI: Miami collection, Lost dvds, and fans had a hard time seeing the big screen at first because of the sun's glare early in the evening. But it was dark out by the time the winner was announced, Criminal Minds box set, and the crowd in this small town about 20 miles north of Little Rock went home happy.
"Now I can stay in Conway, Charmed box set, BONES collection, Veronica Mars boxset, Cold Case complete seasons, True Blood dvds, Will And Grace complete box set," Eason joked. "Because it's not boring anymore."

The Shield dvd box set
CSI: Miami dvd series
The Closer collection
Medium seasons 1-6 dvd box set
Criminal Minds dvds
NCIS complete box set
BONES seasons 1-5 dvd
True Blood complete series
Veronica Mars complete series
Will And Grace dvd box
Babylon 5 box set
Monk collection