ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooks Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset

Go down

Spooks Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset Empty Spooks Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset

Post  bless500 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 am

Spooks series 1-7 DVD Boxset story with an intriguing villain.Well-known Turkish thespian and former Eastenders veteran Haluk Bilginer guest stars in an interesting episode of Spooks series 1-7 DVD Boxset as the winner of the latest in-fighting among the Turkish mafia bosses. He portrays a highly educated, brilliant and sophisticated mafia boss with financial ties to global terrorist networks. The three-part story tells us the Spooks DVD Box set operation code named Persephone, resulting in the assassination of Bilginer's character and eventually leading to the ostracism of Zoey for her responsibility in the derailment of the ops. Spooks Seasons DVD Box set is an intriguing episode with an intriguing villain, however it leaves the audience wanting to see more about him. I believe it would have been better if Spooks Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset employed Bilginer for several episodes, giving him the chance the develop this particular character further. cheap Spooks DVD Box set sets the standards for all other British dramas and can be classed as the ultimate modern cliff-hanger ending. If you have never bothered watching Spooks Season DVD Boxset then I urge you to start doing so, if you "used" to watch it then gave up, I urge you to see sense, it is truly remarkable and deserves your undivided attention.

bless500

Back to top Go down