ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radcliffe and Lisa spoofed Twilight's epic romance in Tweenlight

Go down

Radcliffe and Lisa spoofed Twilight's epic romance in Tweenlight Empty Radcliffe and Lisa spoofed Twilight's epic romance in Tweenlight

Post  lovebear Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:57 am

Daniel Radcliffe took a break from star trek dvd Hogwarts magic to take a crack at epic romance as a star trek the next generation dvdPattinson-Edward-inspired vamp (Edmund) who only has eyes for Lisa, making Lisa take on the Stewart-Bella role in the love story."They are mad men dvd allowing me to fulfill a dream," longtime Simpsons fan Radcliffe chuck dvd said. "This is pretty much the culmination of my life. This is what I've been aiming towards."

In line with the Twilight tale, a grey's anatomy dvdfanged Edmund woos Lisa by saving her from the careening Springfield school bus and taking her for a fun romp through the forest."Let us move between the trees smallville season dvd the way a bat does…by jumping," Radcliffe's Edmund said before whisking Lisa away.

The spoof veers from the original tale in quite a few spots, as spoofs should. Most importantly, Lisa decides she doesn't want lost season 6 dvdto spend eternity as an 8-year-old vampire, no matter how dashing he is. Also, Edmund's competition, Moorehouse, turns into a poodle instead of a fierce wolf.

Edmund's Count Dracula father is also yards away from the real Cullen patriarch. "They say vampires live forever, but I die from embarrassment every day," Edmund said of his dad.

The "unholy dreamboat" and his father also bones dvd season feed on Flanders and then attack Homer when he throws himself in front of Lisa. Homer's high cholesterol blood saves the day by taking the vamps down, but he's also left as a vampire.

In another segment of The Simpsons' curb your enthusiasm dvdTreehouse of Horror XXI, Hugh Laurie dumped House's American accent for a role that was even darker than the grumbling doc. In a spoof of the screamfest Dead Calm, he played a deadly castaway who put a damper on Marge and Homer's second honeymoon.

"I'm a rather sinister character and I mash on dvdget just comeuppance: I die," Laurie said. "I've loved this show since it started."

The Simpsons' next big visitor is Katy Perry,Dawson's Creek dvd who brings the animated show into the world of live action as Moe’s girlfriend in the December 5 bones dvdepisode, The Fight before Christmas, which also stars Martha Stewart. This year also saw a visit from Glee's Lea Michele, Cory Monteith and Amber Riley back in September and Ricky Gervais gets into the fun early next year.

Meanwhile, Daniel Radcliffe assumes his ncis season 7 dvdrightful role in the final battle against Voldemort on November 19, when Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I hits theaters.

chuck season 3 dvd
chuck dvd
married with children dvd
married with children season dvd
grey's anatomy dvd
star trek the next generation dvd
star trek deep space nine dvd
star trek vorager dvd
star trek enterprise dvd

lovebear

Back to top Go down