ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

30 rock dvd box set

Go down

30 rock dvd box set Empty 30 rock dvd box set

Post  moonll Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:55 am

30 rock seasons 1-4 dvd box set is absolutely brilliant. The writing of 30 rock seasons 1-4 is clever and dynamic. Every character is fleshed out and interested, relatable and hilarious. Tina Fey plays Liz Lemon, a woman who has it all together and at the same time is a total mess. There's a little bit of Liz Lemon in us all, I think. Alec Baldwin is brilliant as Jack Donaghy in 30 rock 1-4 dvd, and I appreciate that just because the two leads are a heterosexual man and a woman the show doesn't try to force them together. The supporting characters in 30 rock dvd all have story lines that are fully realized and funny and the show never talks down to its audience. I could keep writing for days. 30 rock dvd box set is fabulous. Season 1 of "30 rock 1-4" was a landmark of television, if you ask me. Finally a sitcom that was original, refreshing, and, most of all, hilarious. When Season 2 began, my expectations were high. To say that my expectations were surpassed would be an understatement of grand proportions. Whereas the plotlines and randomly vanishing characters (any one of Rachel Dratch's appearances) in Season 1 were out of left-field in that funny-but-almost-too-random kind of way, Season 2 was a different kind of animal. I've watched this season of private practice seasons 1-3 dvd boxset on live TV and followed private practice seasons 1-3 dvd boxset since the main character Addison left Seattle Grace (Grey's Anatomy) and lived in LA. Now I admit that the first season of private practice seasons 1-3 wasn't as amazing as it should have been following in the large footsteps of Grey's Anatomy dvd. However,private practice 1-3 was good enough to stand up on it's own. The second season of private practice 1-3 dvd really didn't explore too much of the characters and focused more on the medical cases and those sort of stories which did make it good but the characters in private practice 1-3 seemed somewhat shallow and hard to watch sometimes since we couldn't understand their intentions. However, this season pulls us MUCH more into the character's history and actually lays down a whole case for everyone. Everyone had their shining moment and story which were pretty well written in my opinion and was much better than the previous two seasons. Especially jumping off Season two's cliffhanger. In my opinion, it was a strong show but there were times where I wished there was more. it took me a little while to get into Private Practice but I have to say season 3 is the beast season so far. It makes you laugh, and it makes you cry. Charaters in private practice dvd that you didnt think would grow on you start to and ones you once loved start to annoy you. "the apprentice seasons 1-9 dvd box set" is much like "Survivor" - for contestants with brains. Sixteen candidates are given different business tasks each week in the apprentice seasons 1-9 dvd box set, with the person most accountable for failure subsequently fired. The last man standing gets to be "the apprentice seasons 1-9," for Donald Trump. Candidates were young and many were at a crossroads: newly divorced, restless, and/or facing career challenges. They were a special group in many ways - some special to the point of quirkiness, but that's another story. Having read Bill Rancic's book first, I watched for signs of greatness. Bill did not stand out in the first few rounds - when some obvious misfits were culled quickly - but found some effective out-of-the-box strategies that dazzled Trump. in the apprentice 1-9 Additionally, Bill was poised, professional, articulate and good-looking. A no-brainer. The real winners were those who followed the strategy Kwame describes in the bonus material. He saw the show as a platform for a new company and a new career. Based on media reports, all have received great job offers or seen their businesses expand. One candidate managed to use the platform to display her worst qualities - but you can decide for yourself. As an expatriate New Yorker myself, I was drawn to the last scene of each episode of the apprentice 1-9 dvd, when the fired participants find a cab idling right at the curb, presumably equipped with a video cam to record their last thoughts in the apprentice seasons 1-9. Just having a cab at your beck and call can be a luxury, but I wondered more. Where do they go? Does Trump buy them last-minute airplane tickets? Fly them home in his private jet? Stash them in the Trump Plaza hotel? Well, maybe we'll find out someday.

Entourage seasons 1-7 dvd box set
mad men seasons 1-4 dvd box set
supernatural seasons 1-6 dvd box set
the apprentice seasons 1-9 dvd box set
private practice seasons 1-3 dvd boxset
30 rock seasons 1-4 dvd box set

moonll

Back to top Go down