ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start…24 Hours…Enjoy!!!!

Go down

Start…24 Hours…Enjoy!!!! Empty Start…24 Hours…Enjoy!!!!

Post  inna76 Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:04 am

For several years, I've heard that "24" was a good show, but since I pretty much gave up on weekly television shows several years ago (due to a busy schedule, an inability to keep up with the programming times and the dearth of good material), I had never watched one episode. At Thanksgiving dinner this year, my stepdaughter told me it was a great show that she thought I would enjoy. I purchased Season 1 on her recommendation. It's been five weekends since then, I've purchased a season each week, and I can't get enough. 24 Hours is simply the best television ever, completely absorbing with compelling characters. My husband and I are both totally addicted. I've purchased the seasons one at a time. We usually start on Friday night, watch for chunks of hours at a time and are done by Sunday evening. Jack Bauer (played by Keifer Sutherland) is an excellent, multi-dimensional character. Patriotic, morally grounded, yet with human frailties. I've only seen Sutherland in one film (Flatliners) and had no idea about his acting abilities, which are simply superb in "24."

----------------------------------
24 Hours DVD 1-8
Ghost Whisperer DVD 1-5
Medium DVD 1-6
One Tree Hill DVD 1-7
Bones DVD 1-5
Sons of Anarchy DVD 1-2
Grey's Anatomy DVD 1-6

inna76

Back to top Go down