ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Standing Ovation

Go down

Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Standing Ovation Empty Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Standing Ovation

Post  lovebear Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:29 am

Birthday girl Miranda Lambert was the big mash on dvdwinner at the 44th Annual CMA Awards, while Gwyneth Paltrow brought curb your enthusiasm dvd country fans to their feet in her bones dvd debut performance.

Lambert, who turned 27 Wednesday,ncis dvdwalked away with four awards including album of the year for Revolution and female vocalist of the year. She also won song of lost season 6 dvd the year and music video of the year, both for "The House house md dvdThat Built Me." Lambert's fiancé, Blake Shelton, took home male vocalist of the year.

Check out red carpet smallville season dvd arrivals from the 2010 CMAs

Entertainer of the year went to a supernatural dvdteary-eyed Brad Paisley, who co-hosted the ceremony with Carrie Underwood anatomy dvdfor the third year in a row. During their opening monologue,married with children season dvd the two were quick to acknowledge chuck dvdthe attention surrounding Academy Award winner Paltrow, whose performance mad men dvd was the most anticipated of the evening.

"Gwyneth, I've always wanted star trek enterprise dvd to ask you something: Can you get me two Coldplay star trek deep space nine dvd tickets?" Paisley teased the woman also known as Mrs. Chris Martin. "Can you make it four?" Underwood added, before complimenting Paltrow on her bravery. "It takes a lot to come to our town and sing on our stage."

There to sing the title track from gilmore girl box setCountry Strong, her upcoming film in which she plays 24 hours dvd a fallen country music star, Paltrow exceeded expectations 24 dvdand received a standing ovation for her strong vocal and guitar performanceDexter season box set with industry veteran Vince Gill.

Other notable performances included Dexter dvdUnderwood and Paisley's opening number with Keith Urban, Jason Aldean's duet with Kelly Clarkson,Prison Break dvd season and Reba McEntire, who also received a standing ovation for her rendition of the Beyoncé hit "If I Were a Boy."

Everybody loves Raymond dvd
Frasier on dvd
Frasier dvd
Ghost Whisperer dvd
Ghost Whisperer dvd season
Nip tuck dvd
Nip tuck on dvd
Nip tuck dvd season
monk dvd
medium dvd
One Tree Hill dvd season
One Tree Hill dvd