ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I Met Your Mother

Go down

How I Met Your Mother Empty How I Met Your Mother

Post  bestfriend Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:00 am

Kate Hudson gets candid in a new interview about rumors she is engaged to Alex "AROD" Rodriguez, Dawson's Creek collection, losing 20 pounds off her already trim frame, Charmed box set, The Wild Wild West seasons 1-4 dvd box set, Veronica Mars seasons 1-3 dvd, and whether she'd ever get Botox.

She tells Elle UK magazine about a ring spotted on her right hand that provoked rumors among certain publications, "'Did you know that it was this one, on my right hand," she explains to the reporter. "I hear about this and I'm like, Ally McBeal complete box set, Supernatural collection, Big Love series 1-3, 'Why would I even respond? What would I say if you're going to lie about something ridiculous?' And if you really did your job, The Tudors seasons 1-4 dvd, Grey's Anatomy 1-6, you'd look at the pictures taken that day and realize [the ring] was on my right hand."
She also reports that she's losing 20 pounds for a role playing a terminally ill woman, One Tree Hill seasons 1-7 dvd, Brothers And Sisters 1-4 dvd, but says, "I'm pretty solid, Grey's Anatomy box set, Grey's Anatomy on dvd, How I Met Your Mother box set, Mad Men complete series, Ally McBeal dvd set, actually. I'm not, Veronica Mars boxset, like, Dawson's Creek dvd box set, 110 pounds. But I'm probably heading towards that."
She tells Elle UK that she misses being able to freely consume alcoholic beverages without weight worries: "And I love my glass of wine. I love tequila. To be in New York for two weeks and not have one beverage! I'm not sure I've ever done that."
And on Botox, One Tree Hill dvd set, she reports, "I was in a press conference once, and someone says, 'So, Nip Tuck complete seasons, Nip Tuck seasons 1-7 dvd box set, The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles seasons 1-3 dvd box set, I can tell you've never had Botox!' Is that a compliment? Or are you trying to say I'm starting to get wrinkles? I literally was like, How I Met Your Mother 1-5, 'What?' Everyone's so obsessed with who gets Botox, but it's great! Are you kidding? The fact that women can avoid going under the knife, Married With Children dvd 1-11, Monk seasons 1-8 dvd box set, and get a little Botox treat and not have to worry about it? I'm glad it's there for when it's time."
For more with Kate, check out Elle UK's full article in the mag's December issue.Veronica Mars complete seasons," where she left people's ears ringing as she rang in 2010 live from Times Square. In a discussion about balloon boy, Will And Grace collection, How I Met Your Mother collection, Falcon Heene, the comedian mispronounced the child's name using an expletive.
She explained to Craig, Scrubs seasons 1-8, How I Met Your Mother dvd series, Scrubs 1-8 dvd, "I was amused by how if you watch the worldwide coverage of that story, then you can hear his first name pronounced in many different ways and, Brothers And Sisters box set 1-4, The Mentalist complete series, Grey's Anatomy boxset, Entourage box set 1-6, Frasier dvd, Supernatural complete seasons, in fact, The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles collection, Breaking Bad complete seasons, Grey's Anatomy series 1-6, Charmed box set 1-8, his own mother has an accent and there were times that it sounded almost as if she pronounced the name of her own child Falcon as a verb that adult film actors use…"
Though Craig tried to clarify if Kathy got fired from CNN, Robin Hood seasons 1-3 dvd, Robin Hood seasons 1-3 dvd, Monk dvd box set, all she said in response was, Treme dvds, How I Met Your Mother dvd, Dollhouse seasons 1-2 dvd, "I don't think I have really done a job well until I get fired. Am I getting fired from this phone conversation?"
The "My Life on the D-List" star tried to justify her choice of words to the talk-show host by saying, Mad Men dvd set, How I Met Your Mother seasons 1-5, Beverly Hills 90210 seasons 1-6 dvd, "It's like what Shakespeare did. I am a wordsmith."
"The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" airs weeknights on CBS.

bestfriend

Back to top Go down