ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight loss drug manufacturer’s ultimate goal

Go down

Weight loss drug manufacturer’s ultimate goal Empty Weight loss drug manufacturer’s ultimate goal

Post  Robert25 Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:17 am

Weight loss drug manufacturer’s ultimate goal

I read a lot of weight loss articles JMS. Some MM hopes to achieve weight-loss drug K purpose. Does K drugs can make you thin to the maximum extent, because the diet does not need too much, do not exercise, eat can be excreted. But paiyouji plus there are many side effects. I only ate a diet drug. Instead of calling after the first board really lost 10 pounds, but his face mad to take Super Slim Peas. Skin is very poor. Night sleep is very bad. Headache. And then two weeks so back to the original weight. the rest of the other green coffee 800 directly by a course of drugs I lost my trash. I do not want to experience that again. felt like dying the same. This is my sophomore slimming coffee when. Up to now I I've still had to buy diet pills weight loss behavior was ridiculous. (Because there is no advertising that their bad things. weight loss drug manufacturers ultimate goal is to make a profit. do not slimming cream eat dead on the line as long as my personal feeling is that!!!). For these firms to experiment with the mice, did not have died if it will slim down to attract more reluctant to exercise and change their eating habits to buy MM. let them earn more only.

Robert25

Back to top Go down