ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Minds: What Happens When a Serial Killer Has Alzheimer's?

Go down

Criminal Minds: What Happens When a Serial Killer Has Alzheimer's? Empty Criminal Minds: What Happens When a Serial Killer Has Alzheimer's?

Post  robson12 Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:05 am

Criminal Minds' Behavioral Analysis Unit has Desperate Housewives season 1-6 dvd an obligation to keep NCIS box set bad guys off the street. But series star Joe Mantegna says every Entourage season 7 dvd case isn't just about right and wrong.
"Sometimes when Hustle series 1-5 dvd a case gets resolved, there's always different aspects to The Hills season 6 dvd consider. It's not always so cut-and-dried," he tells Ally Mcbeal season 1-5 dvd TVGuide.com "There are sometimes conditions that lend themselves curb your enthusiasm on dvd to why these things happen. It's interesting when the stories have mad men season 1-4 dvd a little bit of a twist to them."
Criminal Minds: What Happens When a Serial Killer Has Alzheimer's? 101005criminal-minds1
And Wednesday's episode Lost season 1-6 box set (9/8c on CBS) has just that. When the BAU begins investigating a string disney movie collection of murders, Rossi (Mantegna) can't help but notice a similarity to a family guy season 1-8 dvd killer he chased over 25 years ago. Just when Rossi got NCIS dvd release close, the killer stopped, never to be heard Smallville dvd box set from again — until now.
Emmy winner Daniel J. Travanti (Hill Street Blues) guest-stars Entourage season 1-7 dvd as the killer, who, in his advanced age, has developed Hustle dvd release Alzheimer's disease and is repeating his murders because he can't remember mi5 season 1-8 dvd them.
"It's such a prevalent condition Torchwood season 1-3 dvd right now," Mantegna says. "It's on a lot of people's minds and has gotten a lot of attention Desperate Housewives on dvd over the last 20 or 30 years. It's a realistic thing, and I thought it was an interesting spin on disney dvd collection box set. It's something that's rampant in the elder community, and Friday Night Lights season 1-4 dvd would certainly be just as rampant among the serial killers."
But because of the killer's condition mad men dvd release/url], Mantegna says it may be difficult for Rossi to take any satisfaction in [url=http://www.boxset4less.com/products/Criminal-Minds-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Box-Set-DVDS-2228.html]Criminal Minds complete series finally cracking the cold case.
"We tweaked the end just a little bit The wire season 1-5 dvd to make another point that I thought was important," Mantegna says. "On one hand weeds dvd, [the killer is] somebody who's obviously a bane on humanity who spent a good Scrubs dvd portion of his life as a murderer. Yet on the other, he is now very sick. How much South Park dvd joy does one derive in that? There's relief [for Rossi], but the joy is Chuck dvd somewhat tempered because this guy is in a prison already."
But Mantegna's not sure if viewers will have sympathy Friday Night Lights dvd release for Travanti's twisted killer. "I think there will be some sympathy the sopranos on dvd for the condition," he says. "I think people will be able to relate and say star trek voyager box set, 'Oh, God, that's the same thing Grandpa's got. But then I think the next Criminal Minds season 1-5 dvd feeling might be, 'Thank God that's not what Granpda did!'"

robson12

Back to top Go down