ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL looking into Favre allegations

Go down

NFL looking into Favre allegations Empty NFL looking into Favre allegations

Post  babyfish520 Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:59 am

The NFL said Friday it would review allegations involving the Vikings' Brett Favre, who the website Deadspin said sent racy messages and photos to a former game hostess while he was the Jets' quarterback in 2008.
The league action comes one day after the site posted a video that included below-the-waist photos, said to be of Favre.
The Vikings will travel to New York to play the Jets on Monday night.
"We are reviewing the matter," league spokesman Greg Aiello said when asked about reports that a person alleged to be Favre sent voicemails and lewd pictures to Jenn Sterger.
Asked to respond to the Deadspin report on Thursday, Favre said: "I'm not getting into that. I've got my hands full with the Jets and am trying to get some timing down with our guys, so that's all I'm going to discuss."
Vikings coach Brad Childress had no comment after Friday's practice. He said he was not aware of either the NFL's investigation or the website's allegations. Bus Cook, the agent for the three-time league MVP, didn't immediately return messages.
Later Friday, Deadspin reported that Favre also pursued two female massage therapists who worked part-time for the team, according to one of the women. Deadspin did not identify the women, but a Jets spokesman said the team has contact information for the two women and was giving that information to the league. The Jets spokesman requested anonymity because the NFL investigation is ongoing.
Heroes DVD box set
Xena DVD
Xena DVD box set
Xena box set

babyfish520

Back to top Go down