ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Tree Hill: Haley James

2 posters

Go down

One Tree Hill: Haley James Empty One Tree Hill: Haley James

Post  reddoor Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:04 pm

Haley James Scott of One Tree Hill DVD boxset is played by Bethany Joy Galeotti. Haley is the best friend of Lucas Scott, the older half-brother of Nathan Scott, the captain of the Ravens, One Tree Hill DVD boxset High's basketball team. When Lucas joined the Ravens, Nathan became threatened that the spotlight might be stolen from him. He then schemed to use Haley to destroy Lucas. Haley then made a deal with Nathan to tutor him, in exchange of him leaving Lucas alone. When Lucas found out about One Tree Hill DVD boxset One Tree Hill DVD boxset l Seasons, he got mad, but Haley refused to stop tutoring Nathan, as she made him a promise.
-----------
Queer As Folk seasons 1-5 dvd boxset
The L word Seasons dvd
The Golden Girls Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset
The 70s show seasons 1-8 dvd boxset
Everybody Loves Raymond 1-9 dvd is really something.
Grey's Anatomy seasons dvd box set can tell you the funny of to be a doctor.
Desperate Housewives seasons 1-5 dvd boxset
one tree hill seasons 1-6 dvd
dvdorderonline

reddoor

Back to top Go down

One Tree Hill: Haley James Empty Re: One Tree Hill: Haley James

Post  summersun Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:36 pm

You are willing to invest 13 hours in a richly-textured, beautifully-cast and acted drama. Do not mistake this for a typical crimeThe wire dvd box set. You can't just pop in the disc and expect entertainment without investing your full attention. This has the depth and detail of a well-written novel and I find myself watching each episode multiple times to absorb the nuance of the storytelling. I cannot praise this The wire dvd box set enough. David Simon has amde a commitment to not dumbing-down his content, but it's a two-way street and you can't expect to catch little snippets of the The wire dvd box set and understand what's going on. However, some of those little snippets are worth the price of admission themselves. Also fun to watch considering that two of the leads, Dominic West and Idris Elba are Brits, but they speak Bawlmer-style without a hitch. I have loved the Sopranos from the very first episode, but "The Wire" may well be the best television ever.

summersun

Back to top Go down

Post  summersun Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:39 pm

The most disturbing movie I ever saw was "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer". In its portrayal of a man who lived physically among his fellow human beings while existing completely outside the orbit of human emotional interface, I thought I had seen the definitive screen rendition of a serial killer's psyche.

Then along comes Dexter dvd box setwho, with 12 episodes and a carefully-crafted life of friends, family, and career at his disposal for telling his tale, paints a portrait of sociopathic existence far more detailed and more disturbing than anything attempted by "Henry". That's accomplishment enough. Dexter dvd box set But to do it with the droll wit and endearing demeanor of Dexter is downright amazing. Dexter dvd box setTV seldom gets odder than this . . . and never more profound.

summersun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down