ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moss unsure about 'Mad Men' romance

Go down

Moss unsure about 'Mad Men' romance Empty Moss unsure about 'Mad Men' romance

Post  robson12 Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:35 am

Elisabeth Moss has admitted The wire complete series that she does not expect her mad men seasons dvd character to have a romance with Don.
Speaking to E! Online two and a half men dvd, Moss suggested that the pair are "very Will and Grace dvd platonic".
"I think it's a brother-sister Cold Case dvd relationship," she continued. "I certainly have been playing it like that Golden Girls dvd series, but I think that that's always been one of the things that's more interesting The wire dvd series.
"If they had just had Sex and the City series dvd an affair the first season, where would that have left us? If she would have [she'd] just [have] been Friday Night Lights series dvd one of the 57 women that he slept with that year, so I'd rather be the one woman that The Good Wife dvd series hasn't."
Moss also revealed mad men box set that she tries not to think too much about what Peggy's future Bleach box set holds.
"I would rather be surprised true blood season 3 dvd what happens to her," she explained. "Sure, I could speculate, but to me it's more interesting Scrubs season to not know. I think that the only thing that I would want for her is I want her to find happiness, professionally and personally, but I suppose father ted dvd set that's what every woman and man wants. For me, I'm not like, 'Oh, she needs to run a company' or, 'Oh, I want her the sopranos dvd set to get married and have kids'. I just want true blood dvd release her to find happiness, both professionally and personally and equally."
She added: "I think Medium dvd box set one of the most important things about her is she represents the question that women ask everyday Dollhouse dvd collection, to this day, which is, 'Can you have it all?' There's no difference between Peggy and a woman DVD Monk in 2010 in that sense."

robson12

Back to top Go down