ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kylie felt "guilty" about Dannii career

Go down

Kylie felt "guilty" about Dannii career Empty Kylie felt "guilty" about Dannii career

Post  honeys Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:25 am

Kylie Minogue has admitted Mash dvd series that she felt "guilty" when sister Dannii's 007 dvd career was compared to her James Bond dvd own.

Speaking to The X Factor's new Friends dvd box set magazine X, Kylie said that she The Simpsons dvd box set always had faith that her sister's The Simpsons box set career would flourish but felt bad about The Simpsons dvds her own success.

The 'Get Outta My Way' singer said: "I would Ghost Whisperer DVD feel quite guilty sometimes although Law and Order box set there was no reason to feel that.

"And I know the last thing she 90210 dvd box set would ever want me to feel is bad."

Speaking of Dannii's popularity fullmetal alchemist dvd box set since joining The X Factor, Kylie added: "We’ve discussed all that YuYu Hakusho DVD Box Set and it’s all good. I always knew her D.N. Angel Complete Collection Box Set time would come. I’m stoked for her."

honeys

Back to top Go down