ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stay Here: Medium!!!

Go down

Stay Here: Medium!!! Empty Stay Here: Medium!!!

Post  inna76 Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:50 am

I love the medium, this is one of my favorite programs and I can not live without it. I can not do less than half. Medium is better to stay, because if I am not going to write a bad review that gives it appears if you are going to cut it out u should be misjudged, and I have a lot of people to help me because I am going to hit. I am sick of all my favorite programs are cut without the annoying and not fair to the audience and I, who love medium. Keep the vehicle the least you can do considering what you've done for me --- left air.I love story, and Patricia Arquette are the best to do what they do.
Medium is not too “Gorey”; like any other crime related programs, that make many people sick. The show is the quality of the actors in the direction of the stars and the incredible story of each one. Each episode will cover a number of messages that are related to real life. Best of all, media is about family - the family of the right. Thank you for your favorite fan Tharanee

---------------------
24 Hours DVD 1-8
Ghost Whisperer DVD 1-5
Medium DVD 1-6
One Tree Hill DVD 1-7

inna76

Back to top Go down