ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better than Season 1: Sons of Anarchy

Go down

Better than Season 1: Sons of Anarchy Empty Better than Season 1: Sons of Anarchy

Post  vivianjuwz Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:32 am

Better than Season 1: Sons of Anarchy

Charlie Hunnam has grown into House MD DVD 1-6 the character of Jax and made him more believable and human/likeable. I know I got a few dings from Jax worshippers (all women) in my review for Season 1, but I found Ghost Whisperer DVD 1-5 him and his relationship with Maggie Siff's character to be the weakest aspects. With the developments in Season 2, all my doubts are dispelled and there are tremendous Bones DVD 1-5 amounts of growth in the storyline and the town of Charming's denizens. Great guest stars include: Tom Arnold; Adam Arkin; Titus Welliver; Henry Rollins; Mitch Pileggi; and, of course, 24 Hours DVD 1-8 Ally Walker of "Profiler" fame.
My only issue is that there isn't more interaction between SAMCRO members and the townspeople. Supposedly, these guys Criminal Minds DVD 1-5 are generally well-liked by Charming residents, but I'd like to see evidence of that.

vivianjuwz

Back to top Go down