ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mash dvd box set

Go down

Mash dvd box set Empty Mash dvd box set

Post  liyejous Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:35 pm

"The Insider" has the latest..."The Insider" gets to the bottom of the Jennifer Hudson pregnancy rumors.
A rep for the Oscar winner tells "The Insider":
"Contrary to what has been falsely reported, Supernatural dvds, The Tudors on dvd, Prison Break complete seasons, Criminal Minds collection, The O.C dvd set, Dawson's Creek dvd series, THE 4400 dvd set, Supernatural complete seasons, Scrubs complete seasons, Jennifer Hudson is not pregnant. Jennifer leaves in April for South Africa where she will portray Winnie Mandela in the feature film, The office on dvd, South Park 1-13, 'Winnie'. It is a commitment she is excited about and takes very seriously. Jennifer is currently in the studio recording her second album and this is the only delivery she is looking forward to in 2010."
Hudson welcomed her first son, Prison Break dvd set, Dawson's Creek on dvd, Las Vegas box set 1-5, David, South Park complete seasons, this past August and told People magazine, "I love being nurturing and caring because I love to see other people happy. Who better to devote my time to than my own child?"

South Park complete box set
Grey's Anatomy dvd 1-6
Criminal Minds dvds
NCIS 1-7
Gossip Girl 1-3
Nip Tuck dvd 1-7
Family Guy dvds
The office seasons 1-6
Dawson's Creek dvd 1-6
That 70s Show complete box set
Heroes dvd set
Cold Case complete box set