ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

medium seasons 1-6 dvd

Go down

medium seasons 1-6 dvd Empty medium seasons 1-6 dvd

Post  Morleybaby Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:37 am

As far as the Sci-fi channel goes, excluding Heroes, medium seasons 1-6 is the best show they have (cue the BBC hi-jack). I saw the beginning of a few episodes of medium dvd late at night but was properly introduced to this by my brother and his girlfriend. After spending an entire half term watching Medium catch-up week on Sci-fi medium 1-6 dvd became my favourite TV show (it was only just surpassed by Heroes later on). Though it does seem repetitive (watching Allison wake up after a nightmare in almost every episode) I never feel like watching the same thing re-hashed. Patricia Arquette is wonderful and the relationship between Allison and her husband Joe is probably the greatest thing about the whole series. Sofia Vassilieva and Maria Lark are the least nauseating child actors I have seen and they never fail to make me laugh.

The supernatural elements in medium seasons 1-6 dvd boxset to the storyline are made believable by the brilliant casting and acting. Whenever I read about Allison Dubois in medium dvd boxset, I find it difficult to picture the real woman since Patricia Arquette fits so perfectly into the role. Whether or not you believe in supernatural occurrences or 'psychic' abilities is irrelevant. This series of medium seasons 1-6 has a brilliant combination of good acting, humour, plot twists, engaging story lines, well conceived characters and, of course, supernatural elements. It manages to avoid coarse language and gratuitous sex (which doesn't sound like something a seventeen year old would point out as positive), but I don't feel it would add to this series, rather, it would detract from the dignity it carries itself with. Although there are violent and graphic scenes which would not be to everyone's taste, I think medium is a thoroughly enjoyable and engaging show.
Family Guy dvd is actually one of my favorite shows, the jokes are always a blast to hear and watch and it has one of my all time favorite cartoon characters: Stewie Griffin. A lot of hard core Simpsons fans do accuse this show of being a rip off, I agree, it's similar in some aspects, but still Family Guy seasons 1-8 on dvd is always worth the watch in my opinion. It's also a little more grown up than other cartoons, when it comes to the hard core jokes, Family Guy seasons 1-8 never disappoints, they will take the joke as far as they can go.
Family Guy seasons 1-8 dvd boxset is about the Griffin family: Peter, Lois, Chris, Meg, Stewie, and Brian. Peter is the head of the household, he's a bit on the slow side, loves beer, and is in love with TV. Lois in Family Guy 1-8 dvd is the wife and mother, she's always the one you'd want to go to with problems, but when you mess with her, she comes back with a punch! Chris is the son, very slow and stupid, but sometimes has those strange moments of very deep thoughts. Meg of Family Guy dvd boxset is the daughter who just can't be noticed and is finding herself in the harsh world of high school. Stewie, the baby, is a wanna be dictator, wants to kill Lois, will destroy broccoli, kill he man in white, and is always looking for victory to be his! Brian in Family Guy 1-8is a man stuck in a dog's body who loves Lois and is trying to figure out why he's with the Griffin Family.

Morleybaby

Back to top Go down