ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Callaway FT i-Brid Irons SALE OFF 50%

Go down

Callaway FT i-Brid Irons SALE OFF 50% Empty Callaway FT i-Brid Irons SALE OFF 50%

Post  twitter Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:00 am

Golf Clubs sidelined by a rib cage injury since the start of Callaway FT i-Brid Irons the season, Morgan returned to action in the Liberty Mutual Legends of Golf at World Golf Village, where he and partner Hubert Green tied for third in defence of their unofficial title.

The next week, Callaway FT Irons Morgan captured his 16th official Senior title, Callaway X-22 Tour Iron Set defeating Larry Nelson by four shots. The 53-year-old Morgan also was the season’s first wire-to- wire winner. His Player of the Month recognition was Morgan’s third on the Senior Tour, following similar selections in Nov. 1997 and Sept. 1999. Isenhour’s Buy.Com Mississippi Gulf Coast Open victory was his Callaway X-Forged Iron set first on the tour. After making the 36-hole cut by one stroke, he shot two bogey-free rounds to close 64-70 and win by two strokes over John Elliott.

twitter

http://www.golfselling.com

Back to top Go down