ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autumn Reeser promises 'Entourage' battle

Go down

Autumn Reeser promises 'Entourage' battle Empty Autumn Reeser promises 'Entourage' battle

Post  robson12 Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:44 am

Autumn Reeser has CSI Las Vegas complete series revealed that her Entourage dvd series character Lizzie will be involved NCIS dvd boxset in a "battle" with Ari.
Lizzie recently quit Lost complete series Ari's talent agency when she realised that smallville box set he would not promote her to the head of the television Battlestar Galactica dvd series department. She has since threatened CSI NY dvd series him with legal action.
"We're going to see bones tv series a big battle between Lizzie and Miller Gold Greys Anatomy dvd set Agency and Ari [Jeremy Piven] in particular dvd the wire," Reeser told Fancast. "But I think Cold Case box set Ari starts to see her more as true competition The Closer dvd series because she approaches the business the Criminal Minds complete series way he does."
Reeser also revealed curb your enthusiasm tv sries that she is proud of the way Lizzie can Disney dvd stand up for herself.
"She's so good with dvd 24 words and so confident in her ability to deal with family guy series dvd things in a proper legal manner that NCIS tv series she doesn't need to resort to violence South Park dvd series," she said. "She gets heated and feels star trek voyager dvd the intensity of the situations, but two and a half men dvd what makes her similar to Ari is Will and Grace dvd they're both excellent at making calculated Cold Case dvd decisions."
However, Reeser refused Sex and the City series dvd to reveal whether Ari will lose out Friday Night Lights series dvd in the battle, saying: "That'd spoil The Good Wife dvd series. I will say it's fun to watch him try Bleach box set to deal with all this Entourage seasons dvd. Or is that just me? It's really fun Brothers and Sisters box set to go head to head with Jeremy as Chuck box set an actor. He's so fantastic, and he really Cold Case dvd box set brings the role to life. I'm grateful to the Desperate Housewives dvd series writers for trusting me with such great Disney dvd set material and allowing me to go head-to-head Scrubs tv series with him."

robson12

Back to top Go down