ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deena: 'I bring energy to Jersey Shore'

Go down

Deena: 'I bring energy to Jersey Shore' Empty Deena: 'I bring energy to Jersey Shore'

Post  honeys Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:22 am

New Jersey Shore cast The closer seasons dvd member Deena Cortese has said Gilmore Girls seasons dvd that she brings a lot of curb your enthusiasm seasons dvd "energy" to the show.

Speaking at a TCA press Scrubs seasons dvd conference, the 23-year-old explained Six Feet Under complete series dvd collection that she is "having a blast" living The Tudors DVD with the other series stars, Us the tudors dvd box set Weekly reports.

"I was a little nervous The tudors seasons dvd because I was like, 'I don't know the tudors complete series dvd what I'm up against'. But all these shrek seasons dvd boxset people are beautiful inside and MacGyver Complete Series DVD out. They welcomed me like Army Wives dvd box set family and now I consider them like las vegas dvd my brothers and sisters. They watch out Seinfeld seasons dvd box set for me, and [I] watch out for them," she said.

When asked if she would Star trek Enterprise seasons dvd box set consider "hooking up" with Star trek Enterprise complete series dvd any of the show's male cast members, she Supernatural DVD responded: "Whatever happens, supernatural dvd box set happens. I think they're all good-looking."

Cortese added: "I bring a lot of supernatural on dvd energy to the house. All I want to The Sopranos dvd box set do is play games and have a Grey’s Anatomy dvd good time. I go out, I party, I do michael jackson collection dvd my thing. I think everybody would Desperate Housewives dvd box set agree - I keep up my part in two and a half men complete box set the house. I clean. I do what I have to JAG dvd do. It is like a family."

honeys

Back to top Go down