ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescue Me exec wanted the series finale to be "dark"

Go down

Rescue Me exec wanted the series finale to be "dark" Empty Rescue Me exec wanted the series finale to be "dark"

Post  robson12 Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:44 am

The executive Ugly Betty series dvd producer of Rescue Me Peter Tolan Felicity dvd series has revealed that he wanted the series sharpe box set finale to be "dark".
The The Hills seasons dvd Washington Post reports that Tolan Frasier dvd series decided against one idea for the finale Brothers and Sisters box set, which will air on the tenth Golden Girls seasons dvd anniversary of 9/11, because fans would be ER dvd series disappointed with it.
Rescue Me exec wanted the series finale to be "dark" Rescue-me
Speaking at the dvd michael jackson Television Critics Association Chuck series dvd press tour, Tolan explained that he originally South Park dvd set wanted the series to end in Californication seasons dvd a "dark place".
He added that Scrubs season in one idea, Denis Leary's character Tommy the sopranos series dvd "sits down in the middle of a room star trek voyager dvd box set on fire... in a chair, and that's Disney series dvd how it ends".
However, Tolan revealed Medium tv series that the writers chose a different direction Dollhouse dvd series because "you create a series that lasts this Monk series dvd long, there's got to be some reason at the Ally Mcbeal dvd set end why people watched it – otherwise dvd 24, they will feel like they're watching The Sopranos and Desperate Housewives dvd again.
I'm kidding one tree hill series dvd, of course - that was a very, in its CSI NY DVD own way, inappropriate finale".

robson12

Back to top Go down