ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brother Bear

Go down

Brother Bear  Empty Brother Bear

Post  heideler Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:36 am

"The Insider" has confirmed that "How I Met Your Mother" actor Neil Patrick Harris will host the "The 61st Primetime Emmy Awards." "I'm looking forward to the challenge of the show, The Mentalist series 1-2, “24” complete seasons, adding my own voice to it, while honoring the nominees and the entire year in television, Glee on dvd, Brother Bear on dvd, Curb Your Enthusiasm complete box set, House M.D complete series," Neil says of the hosting job. "But which voice to choose? I'm torn between gangsta, The Simpsons seasons 1-21, FlashForward 1 dvd, foppish Brit, and robot. Really proud of my robot. We'll see what happens on the night."
"We already knew Neil as a fantastic actor and performer, Rome complete box set, Roary the Racing Car dvds, The Mentalist dvd box set, The Vampire Diaries dvd box set, Courage the Cowardly Dog on dvd, Family Guy box set 1-8, Courage the Cowardly Dog on dvd, Brother Bear dvd box set, Brother Bear complete series, Breaking Bad collection, Charlie and Lola dvd box set, Ugly Betty seasons 4, The Tudors dvd 1-4, The Simpsons box set 1-21, but after blowing everyone away as host of this year's Tony Awards, we couldn't think of anyone better to emcee the television industry's biggest award show, Heroes collection, Sex and the City 1 dvd, “24” dvd box set, Family Guy on dvd," said Nina Tassler, Mad Men series 1-3, president, Glee 1-2, Curb Your Enthusiasm box set, South Park dvd set, CBS Entertainment.

The Emmy Awards will be broadcast live from the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on September 20 at 8 p.m. on CBS. Nominations for will be announced July 16 from the Television Academy's Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre in North Hollywood.

heideler

Back to top Go down