ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House md dvd

Go down

House md dvd Empty House md dvd

Post  moonll Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:23 am

I buy house md dvd as a Christmas gift for someone that absolutley loves the show. The show house md seasons 1-6 itself is great, no problems there. When we received house md seasons 1-6 dvd boxset, having recently become a "house md seasons 1-6 dvd box set"fan I had missed a lot and the reruns on t.v. are not in sequence so sometimes do not make sense. I was really pleased to be able to get all I had missed in one fell swoop at such a good price and the fact that it arrived quickly was an extra perk. I love this house md seasons 1-6. I ran across it during a house md 1-6 Marathon and I was so hooked I had to see them all. I bought house md dvd for sale dvds and I have watched them all! I love the bonus bloopers and outakes of the seasons as well. Hugh Laurie is an amazing actor. I love the special effects they use in the series to discuss illnesses. They are so graphic it looks like a camera is really running through the body. I can't wait until house md 1-6 dvd is out on DVD! The first time I saw Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset on TV I was HOOKED! The story lines behind the series episodes of Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1-5 continue to fascinate and intrigue me. These story lines lead to the next installment in such a subtle yet powerful way that I can hardly stand the wait until the next episode of Ghost Whisperer 1-5 dvd. Jennifer Love Hewitt is the perfect acting match for anyone having the ability to communicate with the Spirits...think me crazy, but I believe there ARE people out there who do exactly what she does. I had an out of body experience when I was 5 years old. I was very sick with a fever of 105.6 (according to my parents) and I truly believe I died for a short time Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset. I could clearly see my body laying in the bed as I looked down on it from high aboveGhost Whisperer dvd boxset. I witnessed my mother rushing my body to the tub and pouring ice over it until I returned to it. That memory is burned into my mind like it happened yesterday. I have been watching Ghost Whisperer 1-5 for the past two years. I own all seasons to date and the more I watch, the more in love I am with Ghost Whisperer dvd. I watch this show because Jim Clancy reminds me of my husband. He is kind and compassionate and blatently in love with Melinda. Jim is the type of man that all men should aspire to become. Men that are strong and supportive, but who have their own interests and passions in Ghost Whisperer 1-5.

House MD Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
Smallville Seasons 1-9 DVD Boxset
Brothers and Sisters Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset
Without A Trace Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset
House MD season 6 DVD Boxset
Private Practice Seasons 1-3 DVD Boxset
Private Practice Season 3 DVD Boxset
Desperate Housewives Season 6 DVD Box Set
Desperate Housewives Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
House MD season 6 DVD Boxset
The Mentalist Seasons 1-2 DVD Box Set