ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best TV shows

Go down

best TV shows Empty best TV shows

Post  angelaben Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Dexter is one of the afro afro to debut in the last five years. The writing is fantastic, the characters are well-developed and perfectly portrayed. I can't say anything bad about the show itself.
This tv series is about Dexter Morgan a murderer that hides in plain sight, working for the police force. I didn't think that premise was too interesting, so I didn't pay "Dexter" any attention until a few days ago, when I happened to watch one of its episodes by chance. I was hooked...
By now, I have watched all the episodes included in the first season, and plan to watch the second one. As I previously thought, the fact that this show is about a serial killer that preys on serial killers is creepy. However, this show pulls that premise off, and brilliantly so.
Dexter says that "Everybody hides what they are, at least some of the time". If you watch this tv series, you will understand why he says that. Stay away from it if you dislike dark humour, but give "Dexter" a try if you don't mind it and appreciate dry wit. Highly recommended...

Dexter DVD 1-4
Lost DVD 1-6
Grey’s Anatomy DVD 1-6
Family Guy DVD 1-8

Criminal Minds DVD 1-5
Zumba DVD
Weeds DVD 1-5
Walt Disney DVD 164 Discs
Smallville DVD 1-9
House MD1-6
Cold Case DVD 1-6
The Sopranos DVD 1-6