ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose my movies

Go down

Choose my movies Empty Choose my movies

Post  yatouq Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Choose my movies

The difference is most evident Two and a Half Men DVD 1-7 in the older movies and when I watched "The Spy Who Loved Me" (for example) I seriously felt like I was watching a new movie - particularly during the demise of the Liparus super tanker.
There has also been an improvement in the Gossip Girl DVD 1-3 audio department has a brand new 5.1 DTS mix.
The special features will impress even the most ardent and knowledgeable James Bond fan. Take for example the DVD for the 1985 adventure "A View to a Kill." In the 2000 release fans were amazed to see Monk DVD 1-8 the inclusion of a hitherto unknown deleted scene set in a Paris Police Station. In the release Tuesday the Paris scene is still there, but several more deleted scenes join it. These ranges from the scene where fishermen (along with Bond) demonstrate outside of the main Alias DVD 1-5 villains San Francisco operations to a more minor scene that shows said villain and his henchman and henchwoman carrying cans of gasoline into City Hall. Director John Glen who explains why they were eventually cut from the movie introduces MI5 DVD 1-8 each.

yatouq

Back to top Go down