ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Minds' A.J. Cook Thanks Fans as Online Petition Launches

Go down

Criminal Minds' A.J. Cook Thanks Fans as Online Petition Launches Empty Criminal Minds' A.J. Cook Thanks Fans as Online Petition Launches

Post  honeys Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:48 am

A.J. Cook has CSI Las Vegasthanked fans for their "kind words andCSI dvd support" as they launched an online petition CSI dvd box setprotesting her dismissalNCIS seasons dvd from Criminal Minds.

Criminal Minds' A.J. Cook "Yourdoctor who dvd kind words and support have made me feel CSI Miami DVDwanted and loved!" she tweeted Wednesday. "I loveThe Mentalist series dvd my castmates more then I can say, but theyNCIS Los Angeles DVD already know that. Thanks!!!"

The 31-year-old, whoCSI Las Vegas season 10 DVD has played Agent Jennifer "J.J." JareauCSI Miami season 8 DVD since the first season, was dropped for "creativeCSI Miami dvd box set reasons," a source close to the showsmallville seasons dvd told on Tuesday. She will be replaced smallville dvdwith a new actress during the CBS sharpe complete series dvd box setdrama Criminal Minds's upcoming Doctor Who seasons dvdsixth season.

As of early Wednesday How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box setafternoon, the petition has more thanHouse MD dvd 12,000 signatures. The petition also objects toHouse dvd season cast member Paget Brewster's demotion Monk dvdnext season. Brewster is currently in Monk dvd box setnegotiations to return for a reduced number of monk complete seriesepisodes. She also took to Twitter to thank fans — and toThe closer seasons dvd vent her frustration.

"Creative Reasons" hasGilmore Girls seasons dvd been an Executive Bulls--- excuse for DECADES. It IS curb your enthusiasm seasons dvdfinancial. AJ is a dreamboat. And Scrubs seasons dvdyes, I am hurt, too," she tweeted. "Thanks to Six Feet Under complete series dvd collectionall the fans. From me, AJ and the cast. We love you. We shrek seasons dvd boxsetwill always appreciate yourArmy Wives dvd box set support. You are kind and las vegas dvdwonderful. KISSES!!"

Thomas Gibson, Joe Mantegna, ShemarSeinfeld seasons dvd box set Moore, Matthew Gray Gubler and Kirsten Star trek Enterprise seasons dvd box setVangsness are all expected toStar trek Enterprise complete series dvd return next season. All of them — save forSupernatural DVD Moore who does not have a Twitter account — havesupernatural dvd box set tweeted their support for Cook and supernatural on dvdBrewster, and have directed fansThe tudors seasons dvd to the petition.

"To say we're all mystifiedThe Sopranos dvd box set and disappointed is an understatement...all Grey’s Anatomy dvdthe fan support is much appreciated!" Gibson Grey’s Anatomy Box Settweeted. "Stay tuned..."

honeys

Back to top Go down