ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numb3rs Vet Navi Rawat Gets Burned

Go down

Numb3rs Vet Navi Rawat Gets Burned Empty Numb3rs Vet Navi Rawat Gets Burned

Post  honeys Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:05 am

Numb3rs vet CSI Las VegasNavi Rawat is jumping right back CSI dvdinto troubled waters with CSI dvd box seta dark, sexy role as a mysteryNCIS seasons dvd woman named Kendra who gets doctor who dvdinvolved with Jeffrey Donovan's Michael Westen CSI Miami DVDon USA Network's Burn Notice.

"My character starts The Mentalist series dvdout as the girl next door, but it NCIS Los Angeles DVDturns out she's not at all CSI Las Vegas season 10 DVDwhat she appears to be," teases Navi, CSI Miami season 8 DVDwhose three-episode arc kicksCSI Miami dvd box set off June 24. "Fiona (Gabrielle Anwar) is investigating smallville seasons dvda case when she first meets smallville dvdmy character who is involved insharpe complete series dvd box set her neighborhood watch program. I appear Doctor Who seasons dvdto be a good, upstanding citizen, but itHow I Met Your Mother dvd turns out she has ties toHow I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box set the underworld. She's a pretty How I Met Your Mother dvd box setexplosive surprise."

Navi grew up inHouse MD dvd Miami where Burn Notice shoots and hadHouse dvd season come home for a friend's Monk dvdwedding when she was offered Monk dvd box setthe role. "I was able to give the monk complete series cast and producers a lot of The closer seasons dvdrestaurant tips," says the actress, 33. "Miami has aGilmore Girls seasons dvd lot of hidden gems."

Navi says her charactercurb your enthusiasm seasons dvd will turn out to be the polar Scrubs seasons dvdopposite of her Numb3rs character, Amita, who Six Feet Under complete series dvd collectionnever got the big splashy wedding shrek seasons dvd boxsetto Charlie (David Krumholtz) that Navi had long Army Wives dvd box sethoped for.

"To be honest, I would have likedlas vegas dvd for them to have had a more proper Seinfeld seasons dvd box setwedding instead of that makeshift Star trek Enterprise seasons dvd box setwedding," says the actress of the Supernatural DVDlong-running CBS drama's series supernatural dvd box setfinale. "We were supposed to have a supernatural on dvdbig wedding and Amita was supposedThe tudors seasons dvd to get a nice promotion. It all The Sopranos dvd box setgot wrapped up too quickly. But that'sGrey’s Anatomy dvd what happens when a show gets Grey’s Anatomy Box Setcancelled. Was it the ideal Cold Case seasons dvdending? I don't think so, but in michael jackson collection dvdlight of the fact that our episode Desperate Housewives seasonorder was reduced, I think they did the Desperate Housewives dvd box setbest they could. All that was Desperate Housewives box setreally important was for the two ally mcbeal complete series dvdof them to end up together. Rob Morrow two and a half men complete box setsaid we were lucky we eventwo and a half men dvd had a month to pull a finaletwo and a half men season 7 dvd together."

So what's the chance of JAG dvdher Burn Notice character getting Homicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collectiona splashy wedding to Michael Westen? Navi just Get Smart dvdlaughs, turning coy. "We'll see," she My name is earl dvdsays. "There's definitely sparks. I was very glee dvdexcited to work with Jeffrey and glee season 1 dvdhad a wonderful time with himMerlin dvd and was made to feel veryDollhouse dvd box set much at home."

honeys

Back to top Go down