ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So You Think You Can Dance: Meet the Top 11

Go down

So You Think You Can Dance: Meet the Top 11 Empty So You Think You Can Dance: Meet the Top 11

Post  honeys Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:14 am

For months now, Fox hasMy name is earl dvd promoted the new season glee dvdof So You Think You Can Dance as being unique glee season 1 dvdbecause for the first time there will Merlin dvdonly be a top 10 dancing alongside all-stars. However,Dollhouse dvd box set the reality series surprisedThe Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box set fans by taking six men, making this The Vampire Diaries dvdthe first year with a top 11.
Meet the top 11 dancers:Alexie The Vampire Diaries Complete Season 1 on DVD Agdeppa, 26, a jazz dancer smallville dvd collectionfrom Rowland Heights, Calif.Like smallville dvd releasesa dance virgin: "I started cold case series dvddancing at home very cold case dvd releasesyoung. I was in front of the big bang theory series dvdthe TV and watching one of Madonna'sunited states of tara season 1 dvd concerts. It was to 'Like a Virgin,' and Leverage seasons dvd I was rolling around on theFamily Guy dvd set floor following her, so my Fringe dvdmom put me in dance classes Fringe dvd box setand from then on, I loved Chuck dvds it."
Billy Bell, 20, a contemporary Chuck season 3 dvddancer from Palm Beach, Fla.
Dance, takeMelrose Place DVD two: "In a way there'sMelrose Place DVD Box Set that extra sense of pressure. [Getting sick] Melrose Place Season 1 DVDreally showed me how muchLie to Me Season 2 DVD I should appreciate the experienceBreaking Bad dvd box set because you never know how Mash dvd box setquickly and suddenly it can Gossip Girl dvdsbe taken away from you."
Kent Boyd, 18, a Dexter dvd seasoncontemporary dancer from Wapakoneta, Ohio.
Contemporarymoonight dvd babysitting: "When I was young, my mom moonight dvd box setdidn't want me around the house, sobig love dvd she put me in dance. I do big love dvd box sethave passion for it now, but whenbig love season dvd I was younger, my mom was like, 'Kent, Damages dvdyou've got to getDamages dvd box set out of here!'"
Lauren Froderman, 18, aDamages season dvd contemporary jazz dancer from Everybody Loves Reymond dvd box setPhoenix.
Don't peg her as just Everybody Loves Reymond series dvdcontemporary: "Some of the Boston Legal dvd box setcontemporary movement is really modernBoston Legal series dvd and staccato, and I'm more Boston Legal seasons dvdof a flowy-type dancer. I'm like Boston Legal dvdan evolution of old-school Mash complete seireslyrical."

honeys

Back to top Go down