ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heidi Klum, Seal for new reality series

Go down

Heidi Klum, Seal for new reality series Empty Heidi Klum, Seal for new reality series

Post  honeys Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:11 am

Heidi Klum and CSI Las VegasSeal are to launch a CSI dvd new reality show on LifetimeCSI dvd box set entitled Love's Divine.

The programme will NCIS seasons dvdsee the stars helping couples doctor who dvdwho are experiencing relationshipCSI Miami DVD issues to solve them, reports The Mentalist series dvdPeople.

"Heidi and CSI Las Vegas season 10 DVDSeal have been inspiring people CSI Miami dvd box setwith their idea of renewing smallville seasons dvdtheir vows each year," a sourcesmallville dvd said.

"After gettingsharpe complete series dvd box set positive feedback from family and Doctor Who seasons dvdfriends, they decided they wanted How I Met Your Mother dvdto help others share the How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box setsame kinds of special moments. For example,How I Met Your Mother dvd box set they want to help people House dvd seasonwho didn't have their dreamMonk dvd wedding the first time Monk dvd box setaround to get a second monk complete series chance."

Klum insisted that itThe closer seasons dvd is "way too early" to discussGilmore Girls seasons dvd the particulars of the curb your enthusiasm seasons dvdseries, but did reveal the thingsScrubs seasons dvd she and Seal do to keep their Six Feet Under complete series dvd collectionromance healthy.

"[We] make special shrek seasons dvd boxsetmoments into something big andArmy Wives dvd box set noticeable for everyonelas vegas dvd in our family.

"For birthdays, we Seinfeld seasons dvd box sethandcraft special cards andStar trek Enterprise seasons dvd box set gifts. We hang welcome Star trek Enterprise complete series dvdsigns when dad comes homeSupernatural DVD from long travels or whensupernatural dvd box set the tooth fairy comes at supernatural on dvdnight. With a family of six, there The tudors seasons dvd is always something to The Sopranos dvd box setmake, create and do together."

honeys

Back to top Go down