ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Idol' DeWyze, Cowell 'shared spotlight'

Go down

'Idol' DeWyze, Cowell 'shared spotlight' Empty 'Idol' DeWyze, Cowell 'shared spotlight'

Post  honeys Mon May 31, 2010 4:09 am

American Idol winnerDesperate Housewives dvd box set Lee DeWyze has said that heDesperate Housewives box set had no problems sharing ally mcbeal complete series dvdthe spotlight with departing two and a half men complete box setjudge Simon Cowell.

The season ninetwo and a half men season 7 dvd finale of the Fox competition - JAG dvdwhich saw DeWyze triumph overHomicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collection Crystal Bowersox - also Get Smart dvdmarked the final appearanceMy name is earl dvd of Cowell, which was recognised glee dvdby a series of tributesglee season 1 dvd throughout the evening.

When asked if Merlin dvdCowell had stolen the spotlight, Dollhouse dvd box sethe told reporters: "He definitelyThe Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box set shared the spotlight andThe Vampire Diaries dvd that's okay because he The Vampire Diaries Complete Season 1 on DVDhas been a huge part of thesmallville dvd collection reason why the show has been smallville dvd releasessuccessful, and of course it's cold case series dvdhis last season and theycold case dvd releases definitely have to make mention the big bang theory series dvdof that, it's expected to beunited states of tara season 1 dvd that way."

The singer - who The Office Season 6 DVD Box Setalso revealed that he shared a The Office DVD Box Setdrink with Cowell at the Idol The Office DVD Box Set 1-6after-party - continued to say thatThe Office DVD Set he thought the show did Leverage seasons dvd a "good job" with the farewell.

"He's a really Family Guy dvd setnice dude and I don't Fringe season 1 dvdthink he stole the spotlight. It wasFringe dvd box set two big things going on Chuck dvdsin one night and I thought Chuck season 3 dvd it was pretty cool actually. I thoughtMelrose Place DVD it made the night a littleMelrose Place DVD Box Set better, it made it really bigMelrose Place Season 1 DVD and it was fun to be Lie to Me Season 2 DVDpart of it."

Cowell's finalBreaking Bad dvd box set night included a special appearance Mash dvd box setby former judge Paula Abdul, Gossip Girl dvdswho paid tribute to the "funGossip Girl Season 3 DVD Box Set and laughter" they shared together, Dexter dvd seasona video message from Ricky Gervais, moonight dvdand the return of past Idol winnersmoonight dvd box set and finalists for a special performance.

honeys

Back to top Go down