ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three awards for Twilight series

Go down

Three awards for Twilight series Empty Three awards for Twilight series

Post  honeys Fri May 28, 2010 3:57 am

The Twilight Saga: New Moon took theDollhouse dvd box setprize for best fantasy movie The Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box setand Robert Pattinson scooped The Vampire Diaries dvdbest performance for his The Vampire Diaries Complete Season 1 on DVDrole as Edward Cullen in supernatural dvd box setthe film.

Eclipse - the next smallville dvd collectioninstalment in the vampire saga smallville dvd releases- was named this year's cold case series dvdmost anticipated film.

Harry Potter won cold case dvd releasestwo awards and Tom Cruise the big bang theory series dvdtook the screen icon honour atunited states of tara season 1 dvd the Royal Festival Hall ceremony.

Gwyneth Paltrow The Office Season 6 DVD Box Setpresented Cruise with the The Office DVD Box Settrophy.

"For over two decadesThe Office DVD Box Set 1-6 he has shown a bold eagernessThe Office DVD Set to take risks, engaging Leverage seasons dvd and enthralling audiences," she Family Guy dvd setsaid.

'Like a kid'

On accepting his Fringe season 1 dvdtrophy Cruise, who attended Fringe dvd box setthe event with wife Katie Holmes, Chuck dvdssaid: "It's a real honour for Breaking Bad dvd box setme to be here tonight.

"This great city Mash dvd box setof London. This great country Gossip Girl dvdsEngland. I've made Gossip Girl Season 3 DVD Box Setseveral films here. I have Dexter dvd seasonbeen fortunate."

He added: "I guess moonight dvdas a film maker the most moonight dvd box setimportant thing to mebig love dvd is you.

"If I have entertainedbig love dvd box set you at all, I thank you. Thank you forbig love season dvd allowing me to do so."

After the ceremony, Cruise Damages dvdwas asked if he was still Damages dvd box sethungry to make films Damages season dvdafter such a long career.

"Yeah I am. I never Everybody Loves Reymond dvd box settire of it. I feel like a kidEverybody Loves Reymond series dvd working on them," he said.

Cruise's action Boston Legal dvd box setcomedy Knight and Day, Boston Legal series dvdout in the UK in July, seesBoston Legal seasons dvd him reunited with Cameron Diaz Boston Legal dvdfor the first time since Mash complete seires2001's Vanilla Sky.

"Working with Cameron Mash dvd seireswas incredible. She's been dvd masha great friend. She's an incredible The L Word dvd box setcomedienne so we had The L Word dvd seriesa lot of fun with The L Word seasons dvdthat," he said.

Cruise is also working007 james bond dvd collection on Mission: Impossible IV, due James Bond box setout at the end of007 dvd 2011.

'Incredible honour'

Harry Potter James Bond dvdAnd The Half-Blood Prince wasFriends dvd named the best familyFriends dvd box set film, beating Nanny McPhee Friends box set& The Big Bang and computer Friends complete seriesanimated movie Up.

Potter stars Numb3rs dvdDaniel Radcliffe and Emma WatsonNumb3rs dvd box set picked up the trophy.

Radcliffe, who Numb3rs box setapologised for the absencedvd numb3rs of his co-star Rupert Grint The Simpsons dvddue to sickness, said: "It'sThe Simpsons dvd box set fantastic for us, six films The Simpsons box setin with two more to The Simpsons dvd collectiongo, to still be gettingThe Simpsons series dvd this kind of recognition."

Watson added: "This Ghost Whisperer DVDis such an incredible honour. It's Ghost Whisperer dvd box setso wonderful that youGhost Whisperer dvd series still love these films. We still love Ghost Whisperer series dvdmaking them."

The Harry PotterGhost Whisperer Box Set series was also presented with The King of Queens dvdthe special recognition award, which The King of Queens dvd box setKylie Minogue handed over The King of Queens box setto the stars.

The film series, whichThe King of Queens dvd series i

honeys

Back to top Go down